Update?

Honestly, I didn't really want to make this "update" but felt that I probably should.

   So I was thinking, again, and I was wondering if I should even continue with this book.

   Should I? Or no? Because, as most of you know, it usually takes about a month to write a decent chapter that honestly isn't very good at all. Smut is not my forté. It just takes so long and it's really hard for me to come up with the actual sex content, and I am just really slow.

   It's not very rewarding I guess.

   Now, lots of you know about and have sadly read some stuff between me and @ahstephen, so because of that, lots of you have requested some smut between us. Well, I am all about that and will make more than just the one since she is too flustered to do it. (Haha, sorry, not sorry >:D) So I will write smut between us and post it and embarrass both of us for fun! I just don't know if I should make a separate book for it or post it here like that last one I did. Idk, you tell me.

   But yeah, that was just a little update that I've wanted to make. I might add more to this chapter, who knows. But uhh... let me know what you think and if I should keep writing ActuallyOddPlan smut, and about... yeah. :)

   Oh, and if I do, I am no longer doing requests cause it's gonna take forever to do them all, and I already have lots of ideas for some chapters.