Hosuh X Stephen ][ Drugged ][ Smut

Hosuh's POV

I get a text from Daniel, asking me to come over to Jay's house and to hang out with him, Jay and Stephen. I blushed when I read Stephens' name. For a while now, I've been crushing hard for Stephen. It's gotten to the point where I can't just be in the same room with him. I need more. I've kinda become your 'typical Dandere'.

Every once in a while, I'll look at YouTube compilations of Stephen and just sit there, and drool, imagining all the things we could together. I look at fan art, inappropriate and SFW. I read fanfictions and even make my own, trying to let my imagination run wild and get it out of my system.

I snap back to life from spacing out about Stephen. I quickly get dressed, grab my keys and head out the door.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I walk up to Jay's dark brown door. I take a deep breath and ring the doorbell. Dan opens the door and smiles. "Hey Hosuh, come on in." I nod and walk in and take my shoes off, putting on Jay's guest slippers. "Well, look who finally decided to show up!" Jay exclaimed, hugging me. I hug back confused.

He lets go and takes a step back. "The others are in the living room playing on the Switch," He said, guiding me towards the comfortably large room. I walk in there and see Daniel and Stephen on the couch. Stephen's yelling profanities at Dan, while Daniel's making snarky comebacks. I look back at Jay and see him smirking evilly at me. I don't question it and sit down, making myself feel at home.

Dan stands up and gloats at Stephen for getting 3rd place on Mario Cart, while Stephen started spatting out threats because he was in 8th place.

"Well, it's not my fault that you're garbage!" Daniel exclaimed, doing his stupid victory dance.

"Whatever Weed-head! Just make sure you sleep with one eye open tonight."

Stephen sits back down and whispers something under his breath. I must've been staring because he then looked at me wide-eyed. "You alright there Hos?" I jump up and start blushing. "I uh- y-yeah, I'm fine!" I stutter, smiling, trying to not look even more like a fool. My face must've been crimson red.

Stephen raises an eyebrow, then looks at Daniel. They must've been having some sort of secret conversation without opening their mouths. I tilt my head confused. Suddenly Stephen whips his head back to me with a smirk plastered on his face. He leans over and with a seductive voice he talks in my ear "Hey Hosuh, wanna smash?"

"I- wha-" I start choking on words, and get flustered as hell. Dan and Stephen look back at each other, clearly trying hard not to laugh. "On Super SmashBros silly!" Daniel says while handing me a controller. I take it from his hand and Stephen and I play SmashBros, one on one.

The next thing I know, Stephen keeps winning and calling me trash. I get fed up and hand the remote to Jay. "Aww... What's wrong Hosuh?" Stephen cooed. "I'm tired and don't wanna play anymore." Jay got up and threw the remote at Daniel's stomach, making him wheeze. Jay ran to the fridge and grabbed some whiskey. "You guys want some?" "Sure-" Daniel coughed.

Jay smiled and poured us all a drink, handing a cup to each of us. I looked at my cup, swirled it around and drank it. I looked back at Jay and caught him smiling again. The whole thing just gave me chills. "Are you feeling okay, Jay?" I asked concerned

Jay chuckled. "Just peachy!" He cheerfully retorted. Suddenly his face went from happy to serious. "But Hosuh, are you feeling alright?" I gasp and run to the bathroom, terrified by his last comment.

I shut the door behind me and look in the mirror. I look fine. Suddenly I fall to my knees, my insides aren't screaming at me, but they're doing something all right. "Shit!" I curse under my breath. I try to pull myself up, grabbing the counter. I feel dizzy and I'm sweating like crazy, but I'm also feeling a little horny. I fall back down again from orgasm like feelings. "What the hell! I'm so stupid! Jay must've tampered with my drink with some sort of drug."