ⓎⓃ ⒶⓃⒹ ⒾⓏⓊⓀⓊ

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

AlienQueen has started a chat with "Spare Coochie?"!

AlienQueen
You guys heard about the new student who's transferring??

Office Supplies has entered the chat!

ImHard has entered the chat!

Pickasso has entered the chat!

ImHard
Yeah!! They're transferring today aren't they?

Office Supplies
I think so yea

Pickasso
Heard they're a girl
Hope she's hot

AlienQueen

★🅱️itch has entered the chat!★

🅱️itch
ITS FOUR AM

ImHard
your point?

Office Supplies
This is a regular thing man

AlienQueen
yeah bakugo get with the memo

Pickasso
No one:
Us @ 4am: 🤡✌️

🅱️itch
Look
I don't give a shit about this new girl
She'll probably be just another useless extra that can't even compare to me
GO TO FUCKING BED

Office Supplies
Oh wow

Pickasso

★ImHard has left the chat!★

ImHard has left the chat!

Office Supplies has left the chat!

AlienQueen has left the chat!

Pickasso has left the chat!

🅱️itch
thank mf god

★🅱️itch has left the chat!

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

.

.

.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Holy macaroni," Y/n said as she stared in awe at the UA dorms. "Now to get all my stuff from here, to there," She stared down at her many boxes and sighed. "Not gonna be fun."

Y/n is lazy, so she didn't want to have to make more than one trip if she didn't have to. She stood in front of the boxes, trying to use her quirks to her advantage.

"I could become a gorilla, but everyone would probably be very concerned. I could get the grass to move the other four while I carry these two...ooh or I could-!"

"OUT OF MY WAY DEKU YOU BASTARD!!" Shouted a very angry male voice from behind you.

You quickly whipped your head around to see the blonde boy you had met a week ago, screaming at a cowering green haired boy on the ground.

"Why does that Bakugo guy feel the need to terrorize everyone?" Y/n said as she watched the boy scramble to his feet. "Wait...he called him Deku. Deku as in...IZUKU?!"

The green haired boy turned his head behind him at the sound of his name. When he saw the auburn haired girl running towards him, he quickly followed.

Both teenagers met in the middle, arms wrapped around each other as they fell to the dirt floor.

"Oh my stars, it's really you!!" Y/n exclaimed as she smiled at her best friend.

"T-this feels so unreal," Midoriya stuttered. "You're not bright yellow like your roblox character."

Y/n laughed and the two continued to talk right there in front of the dorms while Bakugo just stared at them, confused as fu-

"Hey what's going on out here?" Uraraka peaked her head out from the doorway. Without words, Bakugo just pointed at
Y/n and Midoriya.

Uraraka was confused at first, but then widened her eyes as she ran back inside to get Iida and Todoroki.

Minutes later three excited teenagers ran out the dorms and straight to Y/n and Midoriya.

"Y/N!!" Uraraka screamed as she wrapped the girl in a tight embrace.

"Ochaco?" Uraraka nodded. "Ochaco! And Iida, and Shouto! This is amazing!" Y/n got up to hug each one of them, all easily complying.

"Let me help you with your stuff." Todoroki said, picking up a box and carrying it to the dorms.

"I'll help too!" Uraraka touched two of the boxes and activated her quirk, floating them along.

"I will help as well!" Iida picked up a box and followed Uraraka and Todoroki inside.

Y/n picked up one of the boxes at her feet while Midoriya took the other.

"It still feels weird, ya know, to hear your voice rather than read your texts." Midoriya said as they walked towards the dorms.

"Yeah, kinda crazy isn't it? Two complete strangers become best friends over a roblox game of jailbreak," They walked up the stairs and stood in front of the doors to the building. "Did I meet your expectations smallmight15?"

Midoriya turned to Y/n, eyes wide and face flushed. Slowly, he nodded his head with a smile. "You surpassed them...

artemis."

"What the fuck kinda highschool musical shit just happened?"