I still love you

A/n: i read a story almost the same as what you're about to read but i forgot what their name is soooo sorry I forgot your name lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Author's pov

"Yes!" You said to your self as you walk with Muichiro, your former lover on a mission you were exited because it has been weeks and you wanted to talk to him.

||Flashback||

Without stopping you were given mission after mission, the more missions you were given the more sloppily you did your job and at one point you failed to save a family and you were sent home feeling guilty and exhausted. You wanted to just wanted to break down and cry. Work was affecting your mental health negatively.

You were walking home. You look to the mountains and realize it was already sunrise, you had worked from sunset to sunrise. You sigh to yourself as it was a long walk back home. It was already noon when you got back to your estate.

It had always been like this you felt guilty because you never got to spend time with your boyfriend, Muichiro. So you decided to break up with him for the sake of your job and it just doesn't feel right when you rarely get to spend time with him, you wanted him to focus on better things.

Even after he Insisted or may I say even begged you to stay you still broke up. It broke you. He knew your intention wasn't bad and it was for the better, so he decided to just ignore you completely because it will be less painful to do so and focus on his missions as well but he couldn't help but hold a grudge against you.

A couple weeks without him was worse than you thought. You missed how he would wait for you in your home, when he clung onto your arm when you two were going out. It didn't help that he was acting like you didn't exist.

You realize that breaking things off was a mistake and you try to talk to him again to get back togeter or at least try to be friends. But to no avail he would ignore you when to wave to him, he leaves the traing area when he sees you want to train with him, and in general won't even look at you.

||Present||

You were thinking of what to say and was really deep into your thoughts. Then you snapped back at reality when you bumped into Muichiro "focus on where you're going you're slowing us down, and i just want to get this over with." He said in a cold tone you let him walk first because your vision was blurring and a tear ran down your face.

You wiped your tears away "this is no time for crying y/n" Uou say to yourself

||After the mission||

You were hungry and there was a ramen shop up ahead so you asked muichiro if he wanted to eat but he said no. God you hated but at the same way loved how stubborn he is.

So you grabbed his wrist and said 'please, eat with me?' He roughly took his wrist from you ''What is wrong with you? i already said no.'' He pushed you away causing you to stumble back a little. You sat down on a log on the side of the path you were walking on. You were tearing up and he just walked away.

"y/n?" You heard a familiar voice you turn around to see (boy's name) standing a few meters from you.

B/n was a close freind

You couldn't hold it any longer and just broke down in front b/n he rushed to you crouching down you sobbed silently and b/n took out a handkerchief and gave it to you, you took it and wiped away your tears, he asked you "what's wrong?" "..." You didn't respond.

"Hey, what if we eat first then we can talk about it? My treat" B/n said you nodded and he went and bought two bowls pf ramen and handed one to you, while you were eating your food he asked "so what happend?" You frowned. And you explained to him what happened.

You two were done eating and talking about your problem with muichiro. He walked home with you since he was a newly recruited kakushi there.

When you two were both home he hugged you and you hugged him back but you can't help but feel a murderous aura behind you after you two said your goodbyes someone pulled your arm.

It was.... you guessed it Muichiro

You asked him what wrong he said "who was that?" He said in his usual tone but you can tell he was annoyed. "Why do you ask?" You said confused it took you a second until it hit you "ohhh wait, are you jealous?" You said teasingly leaning closer to him he blushed a slight tint of pink "what no, you know what just forget it."

He let go of your arm you chuckle and grabbed his hand "are you jealous of b/n?" You ask smirking "...I guess" You laugh trying to hide your blushing face. You pecked him in the lips "you're so cute when you're jealous"

A/n: i hope you like the story