Fine! | Muichiro x Tsundere reader

A/n: this is a request by two people (sorry if it took too long)

XxAlexa-ChanxX and Fluffers777777

Happy reading!

Author's pov

(Y/n) is the tsugoku of Obanai to be exact, siblings although they don't look a like or act a like. They're polar opposites! So it wasn't really obvious that they we're siblings. So nobody knew they were siblings except Mitsuri and Muichiro.

(Y/n) and Muichiro were bestfreinds and everyone knew about it in fact they were surprised because Muichiro was an air-head and forgetful while (Y/n) was well short tempered and stubborn easily she was basically a tsundere. She would only show her soft side with her brother and her bestfreinds which was Muichiro and Mitsuri.

Well there was one thing that bothers her the most, the fact that she likes Muichiro. At first she didn't know what it was until she asked Mitsuri. Who was fangirling at the thought of her stubborn freind finally having a crush.

"Go confess to him!" Mitsuri would bug (y/n) everyday. At first it was annoying but as time goes by she was having thoughts if she can confess to him.

(y/n) was hanging out with Muichiro in her room they were making paper airplanes. Muichiro then layed on (Y/n)'s shoulder causing her to blush "w-what are you doing!?" She tried to sound annoyed but failed as she stutters. "I'm tired" Muichiro ansewrs bluntly. (Y/n)'s body moved by it self and placed Muichiro's head on her lap "why the heck did i do that!?" She questions herself on her thoughts.

She blushed a bright red. "Where is she?" Obanai said wandering around his house looking for his sister. Then she saw her room and went in. His face was filled with anger and shock as he sees (Y/n) and Muichiro on the bed sleeping together.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?

He yelled so loud that it can be heard by the neighbors. (Y/n) got up panicking and saw his brother towering over her. She giggles nervously as she looked at Muichiro as he was still asleep. (Y/n) wasn't surprised that he wasn't awake and smiled at his sleeping figure. "Ehem, would you care to explain?" Obanai said. (Y/n) being the tsundere that she is started to bickering with her brother.

It wasn't anything serious since they would always be like this. As (y/n) felt someone hug her waist as she looked down and it was Muichiro. Obanai was pissed "You know what forget this deal with it on your own, come down when you're done with your lovey dovey bullshit" You thanked him for once and knew he didn't mean that.

As you turn to Muichiro who was looking at you as you got lost in his beautiful mint green eyes as he kisses you and you kissed back

Okay if you didn't get it basically when obanai walked in mc's (main character) room mc and mui had already confessed and i kinda forgot to add that part in and I'm too lazy to do so (I'm a horrible author)

Anyways hope you enjoyed!

-Akane | Akari