Smile | x oc

A/n: oKaY here we go a "x oc"

Her name is: Wint Tomioka (giyu's cousin)

Fluff

I hope you like this :'>>

Happy Reading!♡♡♡

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Author's pov

"That's enough traning for today" Muichiro said as he puts his sword away. Wint wipes away her sweat "Wanna go eat somewhere Tokito-kun?" The sweet girl says with a sweet smile.

"No" He said with his soft voice. "Awww cmon we've been traning for hours, you must be hungry" She insisted.

Muichiro's stomach grumbled and Wint heard "see" She says with a smirk. "...fine" "Yay!" Wint took his arm. It was rather an exiting moment cause Muichiro doesn't really like to go out or go anywhere with anyone else besides himself.

Muichiro blushed a slight tint of pink at Wint's action.

While walking she didn't notice that she's still holding his arm. "Wint" The male said. Wint turned around and replied with a hum. Muichiro looks at his arm being held by her. "Oh sorry" She giggle as she removes her her grasp on his arm.

They arrive at a small ramen shop. They went inside and ordered food while Wint was savoring and enjoying her food she felt like someone was staring at her, she looks up and saw Muichiro looking at her "aren't you gonna eat tokito-kun?" The boy nods and eats continues to eat his food.

Time skip at the garden

Wint and Muichiro were sitting down at the grass gazing at the clouds.

"Tokito-kun can you smile for me?" The girl asks.

Muichiro turns to the girl "Why?"

"Well I've never seen you smile before"

"..." Muichiro didn't answer.

"Like this" The girl smiles brightly at him.

He admired the girl's bright smile. His lips curled into a small smile which he didn't notice. Wint looks at the boy and was blushing

His smile is brighter than the sun

Wint said to herself....well atleast she thought she said that to herself. "...I'm glad you think so" Muichiro said to the girl. "Wait did i- um- uh" She tried to correct herself but thought it was no use.

She was as red as a tomato

Muichiro thinks that the girl's action was cute. "Are you okay? You're face is red" He said in his blunt voice but with a bit of worry in it, rather a rare sight to see (er hear-).

There was a few seconds of ackward silence, wich Muichiro didn't really mind but Wint on the other hand, random thoughts were racing through her head.

"Geez i literally embarrassed my self in front of him"

"What will he think after i said that?"

"But he's not that kind of person but what if?!"

"What if  it becomes ackward after this?"

"What if i can't focus anymore!?"

A bunch of unnecessary questions and "what if's" Filled her head until Muichiro broke the silence "do you want to head back? You seem troubled"

For a moment there Wint felt special he doesn't normally talk like this to other people. She nods.

He took her to her room and said "if you ever need me just call" He said she can tell there was a bit of sincerity in his eyes. As they wave goodbye to each other.

Wint collapsed on her bed and sighed "today was a rough day"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

A/n: okay i had no idea how to end that but i hope you enjoyed!

Weeeee more oneshots to go!