1

I ran up the stairs as I tried to fix my tie. First day at my new work and I'm already late. It can only get worse.

I had recently moved to a new town where my best friend had lived. I left my old town to start a new life in the city. I had also left my old job as a cashier to become a secretary at an office close to my apartment.
I had actually prepared a lot and I had been pretty excited.
But as lucky as I am my alarm clock didn't go off and I woke up half an hour too late.

I finally reached the level I had to get on and quickly opened the door to the office where a man was already waiting for me.

"Kang Yeosang I guess?" He asked. "Yes. I'm really sorry! My alarm clock didn-"
"Don't worry." The taller interrupted me. "Choi San my name." He said as he reached me his hand which I gratefully grabbed and shook it. "Mr Park has told me to show you the office and your work place. If you have any questions just ask them. I'm here to help you as much as possible." He smiled to which I nodded.

"Follow me."
San showed me the whole offices. He showed me the other's work places, introduced me to some of the other coworkers and he showed me the kitchen, where you could make yourself some coffee or something to eat. There was a break room with a few couches and even a TV.

"This is Mr Parks office. He's told me to send you to him after I showed you everything. Be careful. He's extremely strict and gets annoyed so so quickly."
He pointed to a white door which had a sign with 'Park Seonghwa' written one it. "O-Okay.." I said before we continued.

"And here we are. This is your work place. Right at the front. You welcome the guest, you manage the papers and arrange meetings. You also have to make sure that everyone came to work. But I'm sure you already know all of this" It was the desk immediately at the entrance.

"Yes. Thank you a lot." I smiled as I put down my bag next to the chair.
"If there aren't any more questions I suggest you to show up at Mr Park's office." San said before going back to his own work.

I swallowed. He's really strict?
I just really hope I won't mess up.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Hello and welcome to the first Chapter of my third Story called 'Boss'!
I hope you're just as excited as I am!

If you haven't u suggest you also checking out my just recently finished story called 'Seven minutes in heaven'.

Anyway! See you at the next chapter. Uwu💕