2

I took a deep breath before knocking at the door.
At first there was no reaction. But then I heard a "Come in" which made me open the door.

"Good Morning Sir." I said while politely bowing down.
"Good Morning. You're Kang Yeosang. The new secretary, right?" The handsome man asked me.
He had black hair that was slicked back. His facial features were strong and his jaw line was sharp. I must admit that he was rather attractive.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"Good. Have a seat please." The man pointed at a chair that was standing in front of his desk. I quickly went to sit down.

"I see in your file it says that you seem to have many qualities. And your Diploma is also pretty good."

"Yes sir. I used to study a lot."

He looked at me rather annoyed.
"I didn't ask."

"I-i'm sorry sir."

"Anyway. If this is all true what it says in here", he was pointing the file at me, "then your work should be pretty good. I actually don't like newbies that much so you better do your work properly."

"Y-yes sir."

"Alright. Here are all the appointments that are coming up. There should be a calendar on your desk. Please write them down so you know when to expect someone." He gave me a file with a few papers in it. "Also there should be someone coming in in about an hour. You know where my office is. Show them the way."

"Thank you sir. I will."

"Good. You can go now."

I stood up and bowed down again before leaving his office.
I was rather glad finally being out of that room. His aura was nerve wrecking and really scary. He looks like he would kill you if you make one mistake. So I better don't make any.

I quickly went back to my desk where the calendar was laying. I sat down and took the papers out of the file. Appointments for the next two months were listed on there with different names and times.
"I better get to working." I whispered to myself before opening the calendar to write everything down.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Good morning cuties!💕

I actually wrote this at 5.30 am because i couldn't sleep anymore but I didn't wanna wake up my boy best friend who was still sleeping.

I still gotta find the right way for this story and English isn't my first language so I apologize for any upcoming mistakes.💕