19

Annoyed of my boss I sat at my desk while playing games on my phone. I didn't have anything to do and to be honest I didn't want to do anything anyway. I was still mad at Mr Park. He just searches for something to yell at me.

I sighed. Is this ever gonna get better? Or will I be bullied by my boss till I leave this place?

I quickly put my phone away as I heard footsteps coming closer. And I was right. Mr Wang and Mr Park were coming done the hall.

"Yes, I'm really excited! Your parties are always the best." Smiled Seonghwa. "Haha thank you, Hwa. But they're boring if you aren't there."

Just then they arrived at my desk and Mr Wang was now smiling at me. "I hope you will come too." I was a bit confused at first and I probably looked really lost because the chinese laughed. "To my Party on Saturday. You are invited, alright? Please come." He winked at me which made me blush again.

"Y-yeah.. sure.." I shyly smiled back. "Good. See you there." He first said goodbye to me and than Seonghwa.

After he had left and the door was closed my boss came back to the desk.
"We will go together. Got me?" "What?" "Are you deaf? I said the two of us are going together. You are my secretary so you'll stay at my side, understood?" "Uh- Yes sir.." "Give me your number so I can text you." The black haired now was holding his phone in my face which I took to put my number in.

I was still really confused as he walked away. He acted really weird. Kind of as if he is... jealous?