22

We were now infront of my bosses house and my heart was pounding really hard and you could see the nervousness in my face.

"Yeosang. I'll tell you one more time. Get. Out. Of. My. Car." Wooyoung was already annoyed. We had 5.27pm. So I got myself together and finally opened the car door.

"Good. Don't forget to text me when to pick you up. Have fun!" Shutting the door the car took off and now I was standing alone infront of my bosses house .

I walked up to his front door, took one deep breathe, counted to three and pushed the door bell.

The door opened and a really nice looking and smelling Park Seonghwa looked at me.

"Oh, Kang. I didn't expect you to be in time." He said and then took a step back to let me in. "Hello, Sir." I shyly said as I was about to take my shoes off, but Mr Park stopped me.

"Ah no don't worry. We'll leave soon anyway. Leave them on." "Oh, okay." "Do you want something to drink? A water?" Surprised by his niceness I said yes and followed him into his expensive looking kitchen.

Who am I kidding? His whole house looked expensive.

He took a glass out of on of the cabinets and filled it up with ice and water at his freezer. He then gave it to me and I took a sip.

How is it possible for water to taste expensive?!

"You look really good, Kang. I like the shirt and the glitter." The taller smiled at me, making my heart skip a beat and my cheeks turn pink.

"Ah, t-thank you, Sir! You look great too! As always."

"As always?" He raised his eyebrow. "E-eh... yes.. you are a very a-attractive looking man.. hehe..."

Stop. Talking. You. Idiot.