24

"Seonghwa! Welcome!" Mr wang hugged my boss as soon as we entered the balcony area. "And the cutie came too!" I was a bit surprised as the Chinese was now hugging me.

"G-Good evening, Mr Wang." "Nono! Call me Jackson, okay?" He said with a smile, so I nodded.

"You are one of the first people to arrive. The drinks are over there! Food is there, but I'll open the buffet as soon as everyone arrived. There are standing tables and also seatings. Just feel comfortable, alright?" Jackson explained to Seonghwa and me and we both thanked him.

"I'm gonna get myself a drink." I told my boss. "Bring me something too. I'm gonna sit down over there. Join me." Another wink which made my heart skip a beat.

Why is he making me feel like this? Yeosang get your shit together!
I shook my head to get those stupid thoughts out of my head and took two glasses that seemed to be filled with some kind of white whine.

I then made my way to where my Boss was sitting, gave him his glass and sat down next to him. I crossed my legs which made me gain a comment from Seonghwa.

"You know? I've noticed you seem to be very feminine. Kinda fits you."

Too many compliments in one day. So I took my glass and just shrugged it down my throat, standing up to get another one.

I don't think I will survive this in a sober state.

"You know, sir- eh, Seonghwa. You act different then usual and it makes me kinda nervous..." I confessed as I got back.

"What do you mean to be exact?" I seemed to have gained his interest, because he positioned his body in my direction.