Four

As soon as you both entered the restaurant, you could see that Namjoon's parents, as well as the Bae's company, arrived way earlier than you.

As you were getting closer to the table, you started to have goosebumps even though you've met his parents once at the company because of work.

As you and he approached the table, eyes were laid on you. You were supposedly an unexpected guest so you came to know that introduction was important.

You smiled and bowed before Namjoon could introduce you to them. As nervous as he was, you hold your daughter's hand.

"Thank you for inviting us over, dad." Namjoon had his signature dimple smile shown on his face.

He bowed and immediately put his arms around your waist.

"...and who would this be?" Namjoon's mother spoke up with a neutral tone before any awkward tension could rise.

You could feel someone staring at you from the right. You turned to see a beautiful face but it looks as if she was glaring at you.

"Mum and dad, this would be Han Yeri. she is my girlfriend." Namjoon introduced as you turned your head back the center of attention.

He gave you a light smile but it still showed off his dimple. You can't help but look away and pay attention to his parents.

"Hello, it is fortunate that I have the courage to finally come and meet you. I hope that my sudden appearance didn't surprise you." Yeri tried to sound polite and confident while bowing to the families.

You bowed once more and looked at your daughter.

"This little flower right here is Mina, my daughter," Namjoon added.

Everyone's eyes including yours widened and were obviously Jung shook (jk I meant shook huhu ) about the news. They sat there, not able to process what Namjoon had just said.

"It can't be true. How could you keep this a secret for all these years?" Irene raised from her seat but her mother pulled her back down.

"This is my daughter. I have been keeping her safe from the company to avoid any complications." Namjoon tried to make it clear.

Mina smiled at Namjoon and hugged him. You had never seen your daughter so attached to someone else other than you. You started to doubt about the deal you had.

"How could you have kept this from us...?" Namjoon's mother looked at Mina all this while, thinking that it was really her granddaughter.

"I am so sorry mother, I didn't want to put any harm to Mina and my soon to be wife." Namjoon lowered his head down, trying to look guilty.

He looked at you and kiss your cheek. You tried to keep it cool and play along by smiling and tugging your hand in Namjoon's arm.

Irene gasped as she heard every sentence. She glanced at you and Mina. You couldn't believe that it all happened in one moment.

...To be continued

Do you like the story? Comment down below if there's any mistake or what. Sorry for the late update, Now ill be able to update more faster as I have a friend to help me give some ideas and more ! if you're reading this tysm!!