Nine

"He's.." You hesitated but knew that you needed someone to talk to. " He's Mina's father."

Namjoon was surprised. He didn't think he was the father of 'his child'. He only thought of him as a pervert or a stalker. Getting back to reality, Namjoon stroked her hair while they sit down on their shared bed.

"You must've been shocked. You're okay now. I'm here by your side so you don't have to worry." He comforted

She played with her fingers and bit her lips. She was still afraid that Seojun would take Mina away from her just like that.

"Look here, Yeri." Namjoon kneeled down in front of her while she sat on the bed. "Just because you work for me doesn't mean I don't care about your personal life. I'm here because I care too much about you." He gave a reassuring smile. That made your heart calm down as he held both of your hands.

----

Day by day had passed and Namjoon started to show his sweet side to Yeri. The more he did things for her, the more she felt her soft side appear to have seemed obvious to him.

He wanted to bring comfort to her without bringing out her past. He was worried about her and tried to be on her side all the time. He knew she was afraid that her ex-boyfriend would come to her. With that, he started to protect her and became close to her so that she will feel safe every day.

---

[YERI'S POV]

It's been a long time since you haven't met your girls (which is blackpink).
You planned to meet them after your work and in around 5 minutes, your work ends. You can't wait to meet them.

[5 minutes have passed]

Finally!! I can't wait to meet my girls! I hope they won't mind me ranting about my life..in a cafe nearby and maybe talk about ourselves too.

You went to Namjoon's office to let him know that you will be going out.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in.," Namjoon called.

"Mr. Kim, I'll be going out for a while to meet my friends nearby. I will be back before 9. Can you help me to take care of Mina for a while?" Yeri

"Okay. Please be careful and call me if you need anything." Namjoon smiled. Your heart fluttered after hearing what he has to say.

With that, you bow to him and went straight to meet your friends.

[AT THE CAFE]

Finally, its been long enough of not meeting your besties !! You saw them sitting at the corner of the room. You excitedly across and waved at them

"Yeri!" Jennie exclaimed as she saw me. They all stood and hugged me one by one.

It felt so good after meeting them. The past days have been hard and having their presence around you calmed your spiritual self down.

You smiled as you see them grinning, from ear to ear.

Yall sitted down and have a nice talk and suddenly they asked you.

"Ya.Hows you and Namjoon???Is there any connections after this fake thingss" Lisa said while smirking.

"Hmmnn .. I dont know.. I actually do grew some feelings towards him.. but.. I dont know if he will accept my feelings towards him." Yeri

"Aww is it our Yeri baby falling in love with someeonee!!" Jennie

Your besties laughed.

"Yaa!! Is it wrong for me to fell in love??I mean Namjoon is a good dad material towards Mina and his also sweet at the same time .. how can i not fell in love with this kind of person?" Yeri.

"Hmmnn I guess we can help you." Rosé

"How??." Yeri

"Let's find out if he have feelings towards you...." Jisoo

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

sorry for the late update.. me have been not feeling well nowadays and been busy with some projects n works. Ill try update it fast !! Cant promisee .. but will tryy !!