Secretary??

[Namjoon POV] 

From Now onwards Irene will be your Secretary. I was somehow shocked as Yeri would be mad if she knew what my father did by recruiting Irene as my secretary. How can he do this? He knows that Yeri and I are married..Me and Yeri still haven't told my parents about Yeri's pregnancy.But will do soon when we have free time.

Anyways back to work I still have piles of work to do.

*Ting* The sound of your ringtone

(1 Messaged from wifey)

I'll be coming down to your office around 12 and bring you lunch - Yeri.

You should stay at home yeri - Namjoon

I feel bored sitting at home and your mom took Mina to go out. - Yeri

Okie then I'll wait for you. I'll go down and buy you your favourite drink ! See you later at my office -Namjoon.

[end of text]

You smiled at your phone. You called Irene in.

"Can you buy for me Iced americano and Iced chocolate.Thank You" Namjoon

"Ouh Is there a guest coming??" Irene.

" Yea..Yeri will be coming soon.Please be fast." You said while giving her your card.

[Irene pov]

Urgh why must she come!! Suddenly something pops out of Irene's mind.

"Well... you'll see Yeri," Irene says while smirking.

I quickly buy and went to the office quickly before Yeri come.

[ Yeri POV]

I arrived at the building entrance and entered the building. I was greeted by many of the employees since I'm Namjoon's wife. When I went up to Namjoon Office I heard Irene voice.

"Irene what the hell are you doing??!" Namjoon said.

"Well Yeri should see this" Irene.

I peek through the door and saw Irene tore her own clothes. I took out my phone and start to film.

"Why do you even like Yeri! I'll make sure she suffer!! Wait till yeri see this and she will be mad !! Please love me Namjoon!!" Irene.

You saw Namjoon tried to pushed her but she hug namjoon.

You tried to play along and act as if you're mad. You barge in and look at Namjoon.

"Yeri !! I can explain" Namjoon said

You went to Irene and slapped her face.

"Serve you right you slut! You think I'm that stupid." You aka yeri

"YAH!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!NAMJOON WHO DID THIS TO ME" Irene said while pointing at her torn clothes.

You showed her the video that you've recorded

"What if i post this and make this as an article, Irene daughter of Bae's Company seduced someone else's husband as the title." Yeri aka you said while being enthusiastic and sarcastic.

"UrgH Just wait Yeri I'll Comeback and destroy you!" With that Irene left.

With that you turn to Namjoon and act as if you're mad.

"Awee babyy Thanks for saving my life !!" he said and hugged you.

You ignore him.

"Baby what's wrong ??" Namjoon

" You should have slapped her" You said and pouted.

"Geeze !! anyways good job yeri" Namjoon squish your cheeks and gave a peck on your lips.

 "How did she end up in our company babe..?" You said

"My father recruited her to be my secretary since you're on leave." Namjoon said

"Well your father could recruit any of our employees as your secretary for a while until i give birth.." You aka Yeri

"I'll talk to him about it" Namjoon. 

[To be continued..]

How are yall readers?? I hope youre out there healthy !!