I'm a cheater?

"Just because you should be with me not HER." Irene said and pointed her finger towards you.

"That's because Namjoon loves me, not you.What's the point of getting married with Namjoon when he doesn't even love you. " You.

"Atleast I get to marry him and also be his wife." Irene.

With that you pulled Namjoon away from Irene.

"Sorry but Namjoon is mine." With that you both head to the office.

Namjoon continues doing his work while you sit down looking at him doing his work.

He looked so hot while working!! Oh god what am I even thinking.

You feel bored while waiting for Namjoon to finish his work so you tell Namjoon you wanna walk around the office and also go to the toilet.

Once he nodded you exit his office room. You look towards the assistant sit to see no one there.

Where did Irene go? You wondered.

You went to the toilet to fix your make up. You thought there was no one till you heard a familiar voice.

"What? Dad, you send me to spy on Namjoon?Ik but didnt you only say to get married with Namjoon and by that we can take over his company?" Someone's voice.

You took out your phone and voice record.

"I know but dad we will take over his company soon but why should I need to see his work. Is it so that you can plagiarize his work?" Irene.

"Yea but you know dad I love him too but isn't taking over his company is enough? Once I marry him I'll make sure Yeri and Namjoon divorce! ... I'll talk to you later dad. I need to be back. Bye love you dad." Irene.

You know It's Irene since you recognise her voice and also who will get married to Namjoon other than her.

You went back to Namjoon's office and watched him doing his work.

You planned to do revenge yourself. You placed a camera on Namjoon's office when he was out for a while. You put a fake document in his drawer and lowkeyy bring back his real work in your hand bag.

Tomorrow Namjoon won't attend work since his father told him to accompany irene buy her wedding dress and also buy his tuxedo for the stupid wedding that will probably won't even happen. You will reveal everything on their wedding day.

You're a preggy woman that is still capable of doing things alone.

For the past few weeks you paid someone to work at Bae's company and collect evidence. The police also work with you with some evidence given.

You watch Irene carefully.You followed Namjoon to work everyday so that you can know what she planned.

Namjoon suspects you of doing something since you always told him you wanna follow him to work when he asked you to rest at home and also some of the times you told him you head out to look around the office.

Sometimes he saw you talking to a guy (which is the person you paid to spy on Bae's company) You meet him to collect some documents that are from Bae's company to submit some evidence to the police.

Finally the day before the wedding, You was chilling in Namjoon's office while he was working. Then you receive a call.

You picked up the call.

You need to go out and meet up at the police district for tomorrow's planning.

You told Namjoon that you need to head out to meet someone.