Second Wife ?!!

"I'll talk to him about it.." Namjoon.

"Jagi? Let's go out for lunch, I'm hungry." You pouted.

"Cute! alright let me finish signing this and we will go." Namjoon said, pinching your cheeks.

Namjoon finished his work and grabbed his coat. We were about to exit the office and Namjoon's phone rang.

"Oh It's appa, Let me take his call." Namjoon.

You nodded.

I waited for him at the lobby first, minutes later he arrived.

"Appa told us to meet eomma and him at **** restaurant. He also told me that he has something important to tell us." Namjoon

"Maybe he's going to tell us about Irene being your secretary." You.

"Hmnn could be." Namjoon

You both head to the restaurant where you will be meeting with Namjoon parents. We headed inside the restaurant and went to the private dining table room.

You saw both Namjoon's parents have arrived earlier and also Mina. Mina ran to you and hugged you.

We ordered food for lunch and talked about work and life.

"Oh dad, You said you have something to tell us and also I have something to ask you too." Namjoon.

Namjoon's dad turns to look at his wife then turns back looking at you and your husband.

"You are going to have a second wife and it will be Irene.Your wedding will be next month." Namjoon's dad

"WHAT?ARE YOU KIDDING? IS THAT WHY YOU ASKED IRENE TO REPLACE YERI POSITION?" Namjoon.

You stay quiet while holding onto your tears, not letting it fall in front of namjoon parents.

"Yes, Bae's Company is offering a big project for us and that project can help us to get more stable and also known." Namjoon's dad.

"But dad you know I love yeri only and wouldnt want Irene to be between us. And you also know that Yeri is pregnant!." Namjoon.

"Yes honey, Yeri will be alright we will take care of her for you. We also need to care for our company too." Namjoon's mom

You just nod in agreement.

"You know if we never accept this project, Bae's company will take over us. You do know that right?" Namjoon's dad

"But still why do I have to get married to her??" Namjoon

"It's inside the terms and conditions. Be prepared for your wedding in about a month." Namjoon's dad.

"I won't marry her dad!!" With that Namjoon carried Mina up and pulled you out of the restaurant.

Namjoon put Mina down on her baby car seat.

Namjoon drove off and for the whole ride no one talked. Mina is asleep.

You don't know where you're going to until you see a board outside.

"Park"

Namjoon stopped the car. The front view was a beautiful river. You turn to look at Namjoon.

"Why are we here?" You said.

You both are still inside the car.

He holds your hand.

"Yeri...I am so sorry...I just can't believe why My dad will do this to me when he knows you're my wife, My happiness." Namjoon.

"It's for the company Namjoon...I will be fine..."You said. It hurts so damn badly.

Namjoon sent Mina home and called a babysitter to babysit Mina.

Then you both head back to the office.

You both arrived at the office building and went up to Namjoon office by elevator. The elevator door opens. You saw Irene run to Namjoon and hold his arm.

"Did you hear already that we will be getting married next month?Geeze I can't wait to be your wife!!" Irene.

You just stared at them.

Namjoon pushed Irene away.

"Irene please don't do this to me, Tell your father his terms and conditions are ridiculous. You know I have a wife already right." Namjoon.

"It's actually me I'm the one who put those in our terms and conditions for the project." Irene.

"Why IRene Why must you do this to me ?!" Namjoon

"Just-

[To be continued...]

Hye all sorry for the slowww updates!