2. Sinful

I didn't need to feel the sun on my face to know it was morning, my body knew when it was time to wake up even without an alarm. As I opened my eyes, the dark long curtains that covered the windows, made it look like it was still dark out but I knew better, as I made a move to stand up, the hand on my waist stopped me, how can one have so much weight on their arms?
I turned to look at the owner of this arm, and my eyes almost came out of their sockets. If I thought this man was gorgeous at night, he was definitely gorgeous-er in the little light seeping from the curtains.

That's when I felt it, the banging headache, the dizziness came shortly after. I softly peeled Antonio's arm off my body and got out of the bed, noticing that Aliya wasn't on the bed, I glanced at my bikini laying on the floor, I winced when I saw the shape of my now torn bikini bottom. There was a dress shirt laying close to my bikini bottom, it had to be for Antonio, seeing as he had oh-so-gracefully tore my bikini bottom, I grabbed his dress shirt and slipped it on.

It was three sizes too big and around mid thigh, at this point, I'm thanking God for my height. I grabbed my purse, and my stilettos, then I waked out of the room.

I wandered barefooted around the house, trying to at least find Aliya. Honestly the house was massive and painted white, with a touch of brown everywhere, the only room that wasn't painted white was the one I just came out of; Antonio's room was painted grey and the curtains, black. I gave up trying to find Aliya, I'd probably get lost in this place so I did the next logical thing, I tried to remember the way out of this massive house which only caused my head to bang harder. I almost forgot I had to deal with hangover.

Hangover is a bitch.

I held my head as I walked to the living room where naked people were sprawled on the rug.

"Going somewhere?" A voice said behind me, I smiled at the voice.

"Aliya" I called. She looked more beautiful than she looked yesterday, I envied her comfortable clothes wishing I had them on instead of her.

"Aren't you gonna stay for breakfast?" She asked me and shook my head, I regretted it immediately. I winced, holding my head together like it was about to crack open and I didn't want it to.

"I can't sorry, thanks for the offer though" I told her and she smiled

"At least have an Advil before you go, I don't want you passing out on the street" she offered, walking to the kitchen, I followed after her, taking the drug from her hands and sending it down my throats after which, I drank water.

"I'm never drinking again" I groaned and she laughed "we always say that the morning after the wild night" she said and I agreed, I can't remember how many times I've sworn never to even sip alcohol after a wild night.

"It was really nice meeting you Aliya" I told her, giving her a hug "I gotta bounce" I told her and she nodded after telling me it was nice meeting me too.

We exchanged numbers and I left the house, I don't even know why I didn't call an Uber, the thought of walking to the gate and waiting for a taxi was depressing me.

I did it anyway and luckily for me, I got a taxi immediately I got out of the house, I told him my address and relaxed myself in the car. I couldn't wait to be in my comfort zone and away from people.

I didn't hate people, I didn't like them either, I just tolerated them sometimes but Aliya, she was something else, the confidence she had when we was in a place was beyond me. I felt like she was just like me, she didn't hate people, she didn't like them either, only close ones I guess.

My mind wandered back to the sleeping man I left in the house and the mind blowing sex last night. His stamina, his confidence, his voice, his body, his dick, his thrusts, his lips, everything about him was perfect. I had the best night of my life last night, I don't think my sex life will remain the same. Ever.