8. Sinful

I woke up to the strangest knock on my door, it was deafening; like the person wanted to break down my door, it was so loud that I heard it in my sleep. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was 4:30am.
What the fuck! This better be good.
I lazily got up from my bed and straight to the living room, I said a short prayer and grabbed an umbrella just incase it'll be needed.       

I opened the door and I was shocked by who stood behind it;
"I just need to get you out of my system" Antonio said lazily, with his very manly and sexy body leaning
"What? Do you know what time it is? You can't just come here this early and say something like that" I told him.
Honestly, this guy had a lot of issues, I just woke up and I'm getting sex invite.
"You know you want this too as much as I do" he said, smirking. Oh what I'd give to wipe that nasty smirk from his face.
Yes, I wanted him to fuck me senseless but he didn't need to know that, he'd just be stupidly proud.
"No, you need to go, incase you didn't know, I got some dick last night and I'm fine" I bragged, I know I was crossing a line here but, I didn't care.
"You hated it" he said casually, too casually
"What?" I feigned ignorance
"You hated it" he repeated
"You don't know that" I told him and I folded my arms, making my boobs grab his attention.
He kept his eyes trained on them for a while then looked down at my legs that where on full display; why the fuck did I where this big shirt today of all days, worst part, I wasn't wearing any panties and it was like he could see through me.
He's eyes became dark and full with lust.
"Oh Cara" he said sighed
"Why did you have to fuck that dude?" he asked, his voice, deep and husky
"I'm very sure I'm allowed to fuck whosoever I want to fuck" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were.
"No Cara, you only get to fuck me, I own you and this sweet pussy of yours" he said, lifting my shirt and sliding one finger into my pussy.
"FUCK Cara! So wet for me already" he groaned, making me shiver in his hold.
"I don't think this is something you want us doing by door" he said, that nasty smirk on his kissable lips.
He removed his finger from me, locked the door and dragged me to my room, laying me slowly on my bed, before I knew it, he was on top of me.
"I've missed this sexy body of yours" he said, then went further to place wet kisses on my neck, going lower till my shirt stopped him.

Part of me thought he was going to say he missed me, you know, as a person but, who cares, we'll just fuck and go back to normal.
He took off he's shirt and jeans, leaving him in his ck briefs, I think I died again; how can one person look so hot?
He took off my shirt too and just stared.
"Are you going to fuck me or what?" I asked him and he smiled
"oh I will" he said and took out a condom from he's wallet but, before he could slip it on, I stopped him.
"Won't you like a blow job?" I asked batting my eyes at him and he gulped
"Yes, very much" he said and I smiled.
I took out his dick from his briefs, adding a little pressure in my hold, rubbing it up and down, then, I put his tip in my mouth, he liked that because, he said "oh, fuck yes"
I shoved his whole length in my mouth then, brought it out and took only the tip again, adding saliva this time and using my tongue
"O mio Dio" he groaned in Italian
That has to be the sexiest thing I've heard so, I started to suck faster, letting his dick hit the back of my throat, taking him all in.
"Fuck I'm so close" he groaned and I sucked even faster.
"Just like that baby" he said and before I knew it, I felt his hot liquid dancing in my mouth and I swallowed.
"That was... wow!" he exclaimed when he came down from his high.
"You just have to make it wow for me too" I told him and he smiled.
All this while, I forgot about the girl he was with earlier, for all I know, she could be waiting for him on his bed and, he's here, about to fuck me senseless.
After giving me three orgasms, we just laid on my bed, me in his arms while he drew circles around my back, laying in comfortable silence.
"You should come home with me Cara" he said out of the blue.
"What? Why?" I asked him
"You've fucked me so what more do you need?" I added
There was a way he looked at me that told me he didn't like what I just said but, I mean, that's all what this is: two people that fuck each other but, as soon as I saw it, he recovered and looked away from me
"I want to fuck you some more" he replied, rubbing my head.
Right. What more was I expecting?
"And, I want to take pictures of you" he added
"Why would you even want  to do that?" I asked him
"It's cause, I want the world to see what I see" he told me. I don't know what he meant by that and at the same time, I didn't want to know so I won't get disappointed.
"Well, I'm going to think that's a good thing but, I'm not going to go home with you, I have work.
Just then, his phone chimed, he went over to get his phone from his jeans, laid back on the bed and opened the message.

          What's taking you so long, I've been on bed waiting for you
                 Message from: JOLINE<3
Wow!
"Ca-"
"Just go" I told him, grabbed my shirt from the floor, put it on, picked up his clothes, flung it to him and left the room to let him get changed and open the door for him so he'd make his grand exist.
"I told her to leave" he told me
"I didn't know she'd still be there" he added
"Just leave" I said and, he did.
It was like a curse, everytime I tried to be civil with him, it always ended with me getting angry at him and vice versa.