9. Sinful

Honestly, I don't know how I managed to get to work on time after this mornings episode and even as I worked, my mind kept slipping to Antonio.

I knew he was sex crazed but, I didn't know it was this bad. Even though I hate thinking about it, he's fucking me and a whole others, two of which I know; I'm no different from all those women but the truth is that he has a great way of making you feel like a queen under the sheets and above the sheets, like shit! I mean, good dick or not, I don't think I can keep up with him and all the women in his life.

Yesterday I wanted someone to fuck Antonio out of my system and it turned out poorly, Antonio wanted to get me out of his system so he came to fuck me this morning and look how that turned out.

I ended up in his arms after the mind blowing sex, which was not supposed to happen. I don't even know why I got pissed at Joline's message, it's not like we are in a relationship or something; maybe, at that time, I wanted to be the only one but, it turns out I couldn't even have that.

I had a shit ton of work to do and thinking about Antonio wasn't going to get them done so, I decided to work for real before I lose my job because I couldn't get him out of my head.

After work, I went straight home and took a warm shower, ordered a pizza and turned on my television; ready for a cozy night with myself.

After the second episode of the Insatiable series, my phone ringing interrupted me, Aliyah was calling.

"Hey girl, where you at?" She asked me

"I'm home. What'sup?" I asked but, what I really wanted to ask was 'what has Antonio told you now?'

"Nothing much, I thought I'd come over, I'm bored" she said and I invited her over.

She came in ten minutes later with a bucket of KFC and a bucket of Ben and Jerry's; she's such an angel.

"I didn't think you'd take this movie might seriously" I joked

"Well, what good is watching a movie without the right snacks?" She asked and I laughed, passing a slice of pizza to her.

She seemed off, I could tell her mind was somewhere else and not on the television so, I paused the movie and turned to her.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" I asked her

"Took you long enough" she joked and smiled but I meant business.

"Tell me"

"I ended my fucking contract with Antonio because of this guy I met and when I introduced him to Antonio, he became insecure and we had a fight" she told me.

Hold up, what???

"I'm sorry what? You ended your contract with him? When? I mean I know you said you would but I didn't think it would be so soon" I started

"Plus, when did you get a guy? Why I'm I the last person to know?" I asked her, a little bit annoyed.

A lot has been going on in her life and she decides to tell me now, after everything has happened.

"I'm sorry okay, you had a lot going on in your own life and I didn't want to burden you with any of my problems" she said and I pulled her in for a hug.

"You can't possibly burden me, tell me when something's bothering you, I don't want to know when everything is over, I want to know while it's going on" I told her and she smiled.

"Antonio would be damned to let you go" she said out of the blue

"Sadly, I've let him go and we're not talking about Antonio and me, we're talking about you and what's going on in your life" I told her

"I ended things sooner with Antonio because, you're my friend and fucking him is like breaking the sis code" she said and put a spoon of ice cream in her mouth

"You didn't break the sis code, you knew him before I did. Plus, he's not mine" I added sadly but prayed to God she didn't catch the sadness in my voice.

"Right." She said simply but everyone knows what that means.

"Look, you should do what you want to do but, don't give up before you really get to know him" she adviced.

"He's toxic and I feel if I keep doing this, I'll get poisoned and I'd die. It's bad enough that I can't get him out of my system" I told her.

"Maybe you're not supposed to" she suggested

"I don't think so, how did we even get here? We were talking about you" I tried to change the topic.

"Whatever you say though. Like I said, do what you want to" she said

"So what's his name? This guy that you met?" I asked her and she smiled

"Harry, we met some weeks ago but it wasn't serious until some days back. I don't know why but I felt the need to tell  him about Antonio and our relationship, no matter what, Antonio is like my best friend in the world. Infact my brother but, since I was fucking him, it's weird to call him that" she said and I laughed

True.

"So I invited Harry to dinner at Antonio's house; it was good until Antonio made a joke that Harry wasn't pleased with and then he blew up, saying he hates the fact I was fucking Antonio and I brought him to embarrass him and that he's not cut out for my shit except I cut Antonio off. Can you imagine the dick?" She asked. I can understand where Harry is coming from, honestly. Antonio can make anyone feel like trash beside him and I'm pretty sure he made Harry feel like trash but, Harry having low self esteem like that is cowardly.
I mean, look at Aliya, she's hot as fuck and she gave him attention, that means he's equally good looking and loaded, she likes him, which means he was a good personality and what? He's jealous of Antonio with the shitty personality? That's sad. Which is why I said:

"He's indeed a dick" and she laughed.

We talked some more and continued the movie and four episodes later, we slept off.