Enchanted forest ( Agnarr's POV)

I watched fire jump around like it had a mind of its own was truly mesmerizing. It jumped over my head and landed on a rock next to me, I laughed with amazement. Then a slight breeze caught my attention and I turned to follow the breeze. I saw a girl flying well sort of it was more like she was being thrown around by the wind. I sneak closer to get a better look at her. She had brown wavy hair that was blowing like crazy with her. When she looked my way I dove behind a birch tree but the girl didn't see me. I watched her for what felt like forever then she disappeared because she had floated up to the branches at the top of the trees. Then I left my hiding spot and scanned the sky to find her but I didn't find her. Then a quick jab in between my shoulders and I spun around so fast that I hit my head on the tree behind me. As I rubbed the sore spot I saw her standing there. Her eyes scanned me up and down. She just stood there and it was making me uneasy.

"I'm Iduna!" She practically yelled, I was so shocked that I nearly jumped.

"Are you new here?" She asked kind of loud, I shrugged.

"I guess." I responded quietly and very nervous. She did a little dance and smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Well, welcome to the enchanted forest." She said as she gestured to all around her. One question was still bugging me.

"How were you flying?" I asked  as I tilled my head. 

"Let me show you." She said as she grabbed my hand and led me away from the trees and into the clearing that only moments before she was flying in.

"GALE!" Iduna called and a a gust of wind that was carrying leaves. It went under my arm and circled around her legs. She fell backwards but before I could catch her, she was floating and I stepped back in shock but she only laughed. Then the leaves circled me and I shot into the air spinning around. It was awesome and scary at the same time. Iduna stood back up and watched me then my dad appeared.

"Get away from my son!" Ordered my dad and Gale dropped me. I fell through the branches and landed on a pile of leaves.

"And you!" He bellowed as he turned towards Iduna " Stay away from my son!" He yelled in rage and Iduna took a step back. Then he turned and left the clearing. The guards came and escorted me out. I waved goodbye to Iduna not knowing if I will ever see her again. She waved slowly and sadly back at me.  I followed my dad out of the enchanted forest. I turned around hoping to see Iduna standing there but only trees looked back at me with their branches blowing in the wind. I trudged towards the castle with my head down.