A switch of roles

Marinette had finally finished the scene with Lila. Makenzie and Cathy has finished their's as well, and we're sent to the beginner ballet groups to do it again with the children. Robin and Adrien were just wrapping up, Robin being disappointed Adrien had stopped talking once again.

"Alright you four, were are 'marrying' Romeo to Juliet here, since some of us still haven't learned it... well enough yet." Mrs geritz strode to the front of the room, obviously implying Lila still didn't know her roll. Alright, to your posts. You will begin when u apart the music. Remember Lila that you don't touch Adrien at all in this scene till the end." Mrs . Geritz had an annoyed tone of voice. In the past Lila would dramatically fall in Adrien's arms for no apparent reason.

Mrs Geritz twirled to her dream and got the music ready. Marinette had to air this one out, setting as the nurse wasn't in the scene. Robin stood in front of the main mirror with Adrien slightly in front, and Lila next to him.

"Lila your supposed to be in the back for the first part." Marinette tools the girl who glared back. With an angry stride she made her way to the back of the room.

"Ready?" Mrs. Geritz questioned. The three nodded. "Ok. 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3" She sweet a pace for them and pressed play on the music. Romantic medieval music for the room and the dancers began their part.

Adrien raised his arms and spun around over to Robin, and stretched out a hands for her. She took it and pulled him close. Adrien shout her around then coat her from the intentional fall. Robin stood on her toes (en-pointe) and fluttered to the mirror, gesturing nothing. (In the play their would be a cross there) Adrien bound over to her side an laverie landed in a tendu.

Marinette watched lazily. She was standing next to the wall doing nothing. Lila's part came up, but she just watched Adrien and robin from across the room. Marinette didn't notice that though. From habit of practicing with Adrien, she began to run and jump, spreading out her legs in the splits and landing, immediately going into 5th position. Mrs. Geritz jumped a bit in surprise as Marinette landed right next to her, but the girl took no notice. Immediately after Lila mimicked Marinette, but forgot about the 5th position.

Marinette arched her back and pulled her arms above her head like a fairy. She lowered one arm and pretended to stroke the air, like a painting. Then she quickly fell to her knees blowing her head. Across the room, Adrien did the same, both of them were in sync.

Robin Did her part as Lila figured out what was up and down was and finally mimicked Adrien. The music got calmer, and Marinette, Lila, and Adrien rose from the floor. Mrs Geritz spits out corrections to Lila, and she followed. Marinette pretended to fall in some ones arms, as Adrien waited for Lila to fall backwards into his. Lila fell back wards and Adrien caught her.

He then twirled Lila around ans pulled her to his chest. A smirk formed on her chest and she looked over his shoulder at Marinette with an evil grin. Marinette took no notice however as she sat back down. The music stopped.

"Bravo bravo!" Mrs. Geritz applauded then, Marinette did the same. "Alright lets do the 2nd balcony scene again, and start from the top. Except Lila I'd like you to come over here. I need to help you with your part."

"Wait but Juliet's is in this part." Lila's face fell in a mixture of anger and sadness.

"Marinette seams to know the part, so she can improvise." Mrs. Geritz said. Marinette was a little stunned, but walked over to Adrien.

She looked at his eyes through their masks. She felt time slow, and the same thing happened to him. She smiled. But he couldn't return that.

"From the top!" Mrs geritz chimed.

"Wait isn't nurse in this scene?!" Marinette turned back to the instructor.

"Only briefly my dear." She's sais and got the music set up. "One two three one two three one two three" the music started.

Marinette rushed frantically to the makeshift 'balcony' which was just a raised part of the floor.

They started the practice. Adrien "hid" from view of Juliet as Juliet performed the soliloquy. After a minute or two Adrien did the recital reveal part and climbed onto the balcony. They held hands and Adrien spun Marinette around. They naturally did the part together like second nature. It seemed so real, so emotional. They jumped off the balcony hands in hand. When the landed Adrien grabbed Marinette's waist and lifted hey in the air. She spread out her arms like a winged bird. She raised one knee with the foot pressed against her other leg.

Adrien set her down and bowed to her. She twirled away until Adrien has stood up again. The ran at each other and look leapt through the air, legs spread out as the passed each other. They landed in the same pose and cushy their composite one more.

Marinette arched her back and raised an arm to the sky. Leaning backwards she was met by Adrien who took her outstretched hands and spun her around to face him. He picked her up again, not high up this time but rather low to the ground. He set her on the opposite side of the floor where she'd been before. And she gracefully tiptoed backwards and onto the balcony. She got on it and rushed up it without having to climbing up. They held held hands as the music came to a stop.

"I missed you." He whispered, barely audible.

"I missed you too." She whispered back even quieter.