Yea noise, then I'll be brief, O happy dagger!

Marinette and Adrien bowed together then departed the stage trying to hold back giggles. Hand in hand they disappeared behind the curtain.

"I think we couldn't have done it better!" Adrien remarked proudly, posing out his chest.

"You did great, but you'll be back on soon." Marinette reminded. "Just be prepared."

"I will M'lady." He took both his hands and looked beneath Hey mask, deeply into her eyes. She felt her cheeks heat up. Her fingers Her haha tenderly, standing outside the entrance of the waiting room. "Marinette I-"

"Adrien your on in 3!" Mrs. Geritz screeched like a banshee.

"Oui madame!" He called back.

"Good luck Adrien." Marinette pulled h herself from his grasp and went to leave.

"Wait!" He grabbed her shoulder. She looked at him in surprise. "Marinette every since I met you, my life has been so much easier. You make everything enjoyable, and I want to stay like that forever. When I'm around you.. I feel like... like..."

"I know." Marinette hushed him. "I feel the same way." She simply started. Then slipped through the door into the waiting room leaving Adrien dumbfounded.

He shook himself from his trance, never feeling happier. His smile was so broad you would have mistaken him for the Cheshire Cat. Here quickly turned back to the curtain and waited for his part to come up.

———

Meanwhile large black vans were being loaded with people off the government, asWell as the most powerful of them all. The Handicapper.

Her name was Diana Moon Glampers. She was the one in charge of dumbing down and disabling those who are above average. It is her minions who enforce the handicap laws and create new hindrances for superior beings. She was the Handicapper if France, and any one who broke the law served a life long sentence or execution.

She was the reason people lived in fear behind their masks.

The vans engines rotated to life as they made their way through Paris, to the dance recital. If any one called themselves a party crashed it would be these guys.

As well as the Handicapper general, was a scientist of mechanics and chemistry. He would defuse the bomb.

It took fifteen minutes for them to get to the theater and there was no parking. But her, their the government the can park on the side walk should they wish. They sent some officers out to make sure no one came in as the rest came up with a plan.

———

Word had spread that the army was just pause the building. It was 11:30 Christmas Eve, and the recital was going swimmingly. The crowd was huge but now Marinette didn't care. SheHad moved past that.

Three last balcony scene approached. Marinette and the Nurse were on stage performing a costume change into Juliets "pajamas" but it was really just a black topped dress with a pink skirt. This was the scene Juliet was going on and on about how much she loved Romeo to the nurse who had to suffer through her girlish talk.

Marinette would dance circles around the bed set as the nurse twirled with various props, getting Juliet's room ready for the night. Marinette grabbed the professional ballerina's hands and they danced together. They drew closer and closer to the side of the stage until the murder disappeared through the curtains, leaving Marinette alone.

Marinette took a deep breath and glanced at the cameras, which were focusing on the opposite of the stage were Adrien purposely was stumbling in. Marinette had a hard time with this scene since she didn't Practice it a lot. But the audience didn't have to know that. She elegantly rushed to Adrien's side to "help" him into her bedroom.