Your Childhood friend

I miss his scent,his dimple,his Everything....
Soyoung pov'

I woke up again by my annoying alarm and shut it down before making my way to the bathroom.

Like always i'll do messy bun style and brush my teeth and take the shower before going out to the closet.

But let's me introduce myself.well as you guys know my name is Kim Soyoung and im 19 years old.I live by myself because my parents died 3 years ago and i just work as part time job.I paid for my school fees and charges for house.Kinda tired right?
Okay snapped back!

I wearing my white tshirt with denim jean and my red converse.
But i did have my only bestfriend Seulgi.I met her when my freshman year and i caught her cry at school rooftop and that's how we end up being close friend.

I walked to school without breakfast and it's just take 5 minutes from my house.

After arrive,i went to searched Seulgi and finally this girl ugh!
She walked with a..... Boy?

"Hey Soyoung,i miss you"-She hugged me but my eyes still landed on that boy.After few second,she let go and put her arm around me.

"Uh, who's that boy? Your new boyfriend don't tell me...."Seulgi make a shoked face try to find out we just left that boy there.We ran to the boy again as Seulgi pull his hand.

"Hell nah Soyoung, don't you remember him?"-She make the 'are you serious?'look but i shook my head.

She sighed and continued,"he's Soobin, you're childhood friend"-Soobin asummed me a bright smile as his dimple show out.

"Soo-Soobin? Oh man holy shit! Is that you! My childhood friend that poop during lesson!?"-He look embarrassed but smile again.

"Shut your voice down"-i hugged him as he reply back while seulgi aww us.

"You two should being a couple, it's like im a third wheel"-she pouted as we giggled and brought Soobin to the office.

"Gomawo Soyoung-ah"-he smile as i smile back.

"Yah! Why do you make me like im invisible here?"-We turn back as Seulgi crossed her arm on her chest as we laughed.

"Nah,nevermind we're late for class"-we walked faster to the classroom.Luckily,i have same period with my besties.

We knocked the door as we swung it revealing the teacher.

"Why you guys late?"-She crossed her arm and raising her eyebrows.

"For your information Miss Jibong we late because your new student aka my friend need help for his schedule.And plus you make it slow nah"-Wow i can't believe it.Seulgi? Being a sassy chick?

"Ugh fine,just go to your sit already and hey new boy introduce yourself"-We make our path to seat as Soobin start to introduce himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi soobin ib nida! Hope you guys take care of me!"-he bow as the girls start squeling and the boy give him glaring.

"Okay class as we blah blah blah.."

Magical time skip~

"Yah! Soobin you're sit with us?"-Seulgi asked as Soobin shook his head.

"Huh mian,my friends told me to sit with them during recess jinjja mian"-he look but disappointed but she smile bitterly.

"It's okay,by the way we're girls don't you think they will gossiping about you?well enjoy yourself here"-he bow once again and left us.