What you mean by gone?

No!why everyone i love must go from me...

Soyoung pov'

Seulgi and i went to the rooftop as that place is the best way to hang out.

"Soyoung-ah,you want some?"-she handed over the french fries with banana milk to me.

"Uh, don't you feel hungry? Even a little bit?"-i raised my eyebrows as she shook her head.

"Im taking diet"-we burst into laugh as i shoved the french fries into my mouth.

"Uhm soyoung-ah, are you still remember me even im far away from here?"-she hold my hand as i make the confuse look.

"Of course i will but what you mean by gone? You're going anywhere?"-she smiled and let go my hand.

"Ani,i'll stay with you"-we hugged and went to the classroom right after the bell ring.

"Okay class as we blah blah blah blah....."

A few hours later-magical SpongeBob time❤️

"Okay class you may dismiss but i want you to choose your english partner for this exam"-i searched for Seulgi but she with a boy,maybe his partner.

"Hey soyoung,want to be my english partner?"-i turn back to my front as Soobin smiled.

"Oh yeah,sure"-he left as me and seulgi walk together all the hallway.

At Home~

Time for job,i sighed as i made my way to closet.Changing into blue sweater with jean and timberlake shoes.

At Cafe~

"What flavour do you want sir?"-i smiled as i gave him the menu.

"One Cappuccino with pancake"-i bowed once again and went to the counter.

"You can pay it now sir"-he left the money and went away.

"Uhm what do you want sir- soobin?"-i look up seeing Soobin with Tyara? The school whore?

"Oh look who's here,the cheap young girl working by herself...maybe you can clean my house for money Right?"-i glared at her as she smirked.

"Uh Tyara,you said you just want to talk about the school competition right?"-Thanks god and Soobin for saving my life fighting with this whore.

I hope  can get Votes👉👈
Special for Soobin stan!❤️