Seulgi,why must you leave me?

Soyoung pov'

"Another day of hell, but at least i can see seulgi."-i walk to the closet and choose my outfit(imagine yourself)

At school~

"Seulgi-ah"-i ran to her and hugged tightly."kaja"-we walk to our first period,english and that's mean i need to go with Soobin.

"Okay class,for your information exam is near about 1 week right?so you guys need to do this project for your exam. Is everything clear?"-we scream 'yes' and start to do it.

"Soobin-ah,how about we do this at your house? I mean if you want to?"-he nodded as we continued.

"Okay class you may dismiss!"-i went to seulgi and we walked to our usual place.

"Yah soyoung-ah,wanna have a friend date this evening?"-she said as we sat on the bench.

"Okay sure im free this evening"-we chit chat and not long after that the bell ring.

Magical time skip~~~

I wear my black t-shirt with denim jean and my sneaker.
Right after that,i make my hair into a down ponytail and went outside waiting for seulgi.

"Yah soyoung,get into the car ppali!"-i ran to the passenger seat and we went to amusement park.

"Kaja soyoung-ah! Lets ride that roller coaster ride first!"-she pull my wrist and get into it.

"Woah, that's scared me! I almost throw up."-we laughed and walk near the park.

"Soyoung-ah,if i tell you this can you not mad at me?please?"-we stopped as i turn to her.

"Spill the tea, what's it?"-she look nervous and scared.

"I-i have can-cancer.."-she burst into tears as I can't believe it.

"No-uh you mu-must be kid-kidding me ri-right?"-i pulled her shoulder and she cried even more.

"This is real Soyoung-ah,i have lung cancer and this is my last day to live that's why i want to spend time with you.."-i pulled her into the bench as i wiped her tears.

"Im used to be a badgirl back then,me and my stupid fake friends.At first they ask me to smoke and then after right when i love smoking,i realize they just using me,for spreading the rumours.Thats why i left them and then i found you.I find someone who didn't ask me for anything like that,always there for and never being fake for me"-she smiled and start to coughing....the blood!

"I*cough*will always*cough* love you*cough*my friend*"she start to coughing unstable.

"No! Please stay with me.. remember what you said when we spending time together,you had mentioned about you will always stay with me"-i break into tears and hugged her.

"Goodbye"

"No! Seulgi! You're strong girl i've met! please..."-she lying on the ground lifelessly.

I take my phone and start to call the ambulance as my tears rolling down.

At hospital~

There she is, laying on the bed not breathing...with her parents cried.

"Seulgi-ah,im gonna miss you.."-i cried as her mom patting my back into a hug.

"Soyoung-ah,Seulgi gave me this to handed it to you"-her mom gave me a vute little pink envelope with a box.

I started with the letter.

'Dear Soyoung,mah bestfriend,
You know what happen if i gave this to you right? Well you're late haha.i already gone if you read this,as i tell you,i always by your side..its not mean if i gone i cant take care of you right?i'll always take care of you,above there!
Soobin still with you,i miss you Dumie!
Goodbye!

Your beautiful pren:p

"Seulgi,why must you leave me?"