the truth

Soobin pov'

Flashback-

"Tyara where are we going?"-i sighed as she keep pulling me into a classroom,a empty one.

"I have something to tell you and its something that you cant refuse"-she smirked as i rolled my eyes.

"You gonna be my fake boyfriend and make Soyoung jealous and don't want to see you again or you want something bad happen to her?"-i gasped and stand up.

"Fine,but don't touch her! If you land you gross hand on her,you'll dead"-i turn to walk away but she hold my wrist preventing me from leaving.

"And you need to make out with me"-i just nodded and left her alone.

End of flashback-

Tomorrow is the day of  school prom and i want to know about her,did someone ask her out?

I shrugged all of my though and went to the bathroom.

When the deal done!

Soyoung pov'

Yesterday i ask Woojin to be my partner and he said yes.

I went to lisa house and asked her if she can accompany me and she said yes.

I prepared myself before going to the shopping mall.

"Kaja, lets go to that first!"-we enter the shop and start to walk around until someone else attract my attention....

"Oppa,can you buy me this? Please...i want that blue tight short dress.."-she pouted as soobin let out the small sigh and nodded,seem like something wrong?

"Yah soyoung-ah,i found dress that maybe suit in you?-she cutted me before i could think something but nevermind.

"Go wear it and the payment,i'll pay for you"-she pushed me into the changing room and its hug me perfectly.

The red dress with roses on it waist and the v-line on the chest part and i just wow!

I take a look for the last time and exit from the room.

"Do i look gr-"-lisa hugged me and chuckled.

"You just pretty! I told you nah!"she release the hug and i take it off as we make our way to the counter.

"Its xxx ,can you pay miss?"-i was about to speak but cutting off by lisa.

"Here"-she pulled out her credit card and shoved it to the cashier.

We went out and enter the other shop.

Pheww so many bags!

"Gomawo lisa! You're so sweet bestfriend!"-i smiled as she laughed.

"Uh-oh,i need to go my parents said i have something important,see ya later bye!"we bid our goodbye as i walk alone in the dark alley.

I kept feelin like someone following me and i make my walk faster,more like running?

"Yah!!!!!"-i turn around and kick the person right in face with my eyes shut.

"Oww yah soyoung-ah!"-i opened my eyes seeing Soobin on the ground holding his head.

"Oh mianhe!lets me help you!"-i pick him up and let him stand up until i realise i was holding his hand.

"Ouh,sorry hehe"-i smiled sheepily as im was turning around to go but he held my wrist.

"Uh im sorry for my action...i kiss you and im very sorry,did you ask someone to go to the prom?"-i slowly yanked my wrist from him.

"It's okay you're my bestie right? I dont have right to ruined your relationship and yea i ask woojin and he said yes"- i faked my smile and he look upset.

"O-ok, you're right haha better go"-he turn around but stop again and turn his head to me.

"Goodnight bestie"-i smiled and nodded.

Well,i need to move on from him.