Dudes

My dudes. My guys. My bros.

I'm sorry for being one of those gays... But. Dude.

Girls are so fucking hot. And not because giant boobs, or butts, but because they can be pretty with or without makeup. (Don't get me wrong, I like a good boob, and butts are so cute!)

Girls with makeup are like, so rad. Like, they aren't afraid to flaunt what they got.

And those cuties without makeup are sometimes shy, but they're so loud about their opinions!

Yeah, I'm a girl, but it's so different with others. Like, you got the cute little fangirls... (Not unlike myself 😅) but they are just so obsessed and they can go on and on about it!

And the bookworms that seem quiet, but they're not. The loud girls with crazy hair, or even the girls that study whenever and wherever they can.

*sigh* I LOVE GIRLS

I won't lie, I think I'm in love with a dude, but he also knows (and will agree) how awesome women are...

I just had to say that, because like, some people were dissing on gays earlier, and I wanted to say that although people are gonna be asses, it's okay to be you.

And also that girls are a great reason to be gay. And guys too I guess. Lol

Well, hope you enjoyed me being gay for a minute.

Bye!