𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞;;

[A/N]: Just wanted to say a quick "Thank you" to the people on the best instagram gc. I love you for giving me the idea of it! I don't know if it will turn out to be a whole serie, but let's leave it at One Shot for now. Thanks for reading it ❤️

 Thanks for reading it ❤️

"Do you trust me?"

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 years ago

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 years ago

     Josephine Taylor was an army doctor. Some years before joining the army the was a dentist but if you ask her now she'll say to you that 'she was never a dentist'. "Jo", how her friends call her or at least called, is a surgeon and even though she doesn't know how to use guns she knows her way around knives pretty well.

She is not egyptian but she was at Egypt helping anyway she could, they needed as many doctors as they could signed up for it. There's a coup going on, they wanted to replace the elected president for this dictator and after a lot of innocents lives being taken, they did and her job was not necessary there anymore.

      Josephine always hated how the "world rulers" killed so many and nothing happened to them. For the brunette, the men who run the world are just teenagers boys blowing up wars to see who got the biggest dick. In Jo's point of view, our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. She thinks we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and hates that she's liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it

     After seeing so many lives being taken away she decided to try to do medical school all over again so she could major in pediatrics. Help more kids this time. She actually wish she could do something more. Act instead of just think about it, but it's not like she could kill the dictators or something like that. The second time she graduated in medical school was actually faster than the first because she had already taken many of the classes and didn't have to take them again.

     The thing is: right now she was completely broke. It was like someone had put a knife throughout her chest and pulled it down until it reaches her guts. She felt sick, wanting desperately that somebody could grab her by the shoulders and say that it's not happening. That a lot of kids hadn't just died. That a whole kids hospital hadn't just burned down, burning not only concrete but hopes; dreams; souls; possibilities. Taking away kids from their parents. The kids hospital that Josephine was working now.