chapter four

maybe trying to write nINE STORIES AT THE SAME TIME wasn't a very smart idea

sorry for not updating fast enough! hope you understand

i mean there's a story i'm writing called "revolving doors" (it's also muke) and i haven't updated that in weeks yet i'm updating this first oh well yolo

----------------------------------------------------

Michael walked into the cafe with a burning cigarette in his hand.

"Excuse me, sir?" The woman spoke up, her attention directed towards Michael. "You aren't allowed to smoke in here." She gestured to the sign up on the wall.

Michael smiled, dropping his cigarette on the ground and putting out the fire his combat boot. He didn't bother throwing it away. "Sorry. Anyways, I just want black coffee." Michael paid the amount and - without ever making eye contact with Luke - sat down at Luke's table.

Luke grimaced. "What do you want?"

Michael smiled.

"Oh, well I guess there's a lot of things I want. I want to be able to smoke in here, I want some people to stop being assholes, but most of all..." Michael paused, leaning in so that his face was merely inches away from Luke's.

"I want you." Michael whispered. Luke sucked in a sharp breath before coughing lightly and leaning back in his seat.

"Yeah, no thanks. I don't want a sex addict boyfriend with stupid fucking hair and an annoying fucking attitude." Luke spat, gesturing to his hair.

"Oh, you noticed my new hair color? It's purple." Michael smiled, waiting for Luke to get it.

Luke got it.

He looked down at his ring, realizing that Michael did, in fact, dye his hair the same fucking shade of purple that his ring always turned to.

Luke thought for a moment, staring at Michael.

"Excuse me?" Luke asked suddenly, smiling - which threw Michael off guard.

"Yeah?"

"Can you put on the ring for me?" Luke slipped of his mood ring, sliding it across the table. Michael shrugged, sliding it on.

It stayed purple. 

"Well huh." Michael said with not much surprise in his tone. "I guess I'm in love with you too."

Before Luke could object with a 'I don't fucking love you! Get over yourself!', Michael was already standing to go get his coffee that the cashier announced was ready.

"Bye, Luke." Michael called, smirking and leaving the cafe.

Luke scoffed, standing up and brushing bagel crumbs off of his shirt.

"This is all your fault." He glared at the cashier. She flipped him off, causing Luke to roll his eyes and walk out of the cafe.

He really hated Michael, but at least that boy had the ring instead.

------------------------

yay i finished

short chapter though sorry i didn't know what else to put!!

goal: 40 comments, 50 votes?? ? ?