029. ancona

Liked by bevzmarsh and 39,299 others

trashm0uth fuck it! eddie on da flor !

View 10738 more comments

bevzmarsh he do b baby doe 😳😳

eddiekaspbrak 🥺🥺 i luv u but also get back to the room i'm waiting for my coffee
trashm0uth eddie u r so cute . i will b up in a moment.

edstozier reddie stans go check my recent 😳✋
kaspbraq yall are TOXIC get off of richie's posts
edstozier ok homophobe
kaspbraq baby i'm a lesbian...

EDDIE blushed and groaned into his pillow in exasperation; Mike and Bev were in the room too, but they both knew about his intense gay feelings for Richie, so he truthfully didn't care.

He felt warm and fuzzy on every inch of his skin when Richie said nice things about him, making him feel cute and pretty and content with life in general. Eddie never believed that he was so beautiful until Richie said it.

He wasn't insecure — he was content with his appearance, but he knew it wasn't anything special. He was just average in every way; average in his hobbies, average in his personality, average in appearance.

That was, until Richie started dedicating time to call him cute, call him pretty. If someone as amazing as Richie Tozier wanted to call him beautiful, who would he be not to believe him?

But that didn't mean that it didn't make him feel butterflies every time that Richie told him how cute he was, and he found himself smiling like a fool while laying on the comfortable mattress.

It was his fourth day in Florida, halfway through, skin still pale from the piles of sunscreen and aloe vera that he applied to every inch of his skin.

Staying in a room with Richie was somehow simultaneously the best and the worst, because he got to be around Richie 24/7 but was constantly feeling as if he were on fire, alone with the teenage boy all the time. Ten minutes spent without Richie and the boy just had to go and call him cute via social media.

Bev watched as Eddie buried his face in his soft palms, a mix of being embarrassed and flustered, face searing hot against his hands. "You good, doll?" She asked him, her hair even more burning red in real life.

It was just as shiny as in pictures, and she was just as angelic and surreal, her cute button nose and rosy red mouth covered in lipgloss. "Why do boys have to make me feel all..." He trailed off, moving his hands to his chest as Bev shifted to gently touch his leg in a reassuring manner.

When his fists met his chest, he felt his heart slamming against his rib cage like a rabid animal locked in a cage. "Because you're a gay mess," Mike responded half heartedly, sitting on Richie's bed parallel to Eddie, messing with the smaller boy's fidget cube.