Chapter 3

Your POV
Shit I better look for something appropriate to wear. It's been so long since I've been to mass. Then the memories of your now dead mother began to come back. So far it's been 6 months since she died. When she died you changed . You started not coming to church. Your act began to change and I began to do many unrighteous things. Suddenly you began to hear father Jon's words ring through your head "don't we all do unrighteous things". Then your mind started remembering that dark chuckle that came before that statement. Then you remember how much more attractive he looked that night. You thought about his curly hair that draped a little over his eye. Those soft lips that......
Omg I should stop thinking about this. It's not right.  You made your way over to church in your green over coat that matched with your brown sweater dress and brown short boots.
As you walked over to the church you saw as father Jon greeted the congregation which entered. You walked in, but when he greeted you he stared you straight in the eye as he bit his lip. Aww fuck he so hot. Those yellow eyes...... wait why is his eyes yellow as you walked away you looked back and his eyes were brown again. You walked through the church looking for a pue to sit in.  Everyone looked at you and whispered to each other. You finally found a place to sit.

You over heard as the congregation began to whisper. You over heard the whispers.
Why is she here.
How is she holding up with her mother's death.
What happened to her.
That child's probably a slut
She think she can just walk in here
What mother raises a child like that
I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a job
I feel sorry for the darling

The whispers made you feel uncomfortable
You pondered on these comments especially the ones about your mother.

Then the choir began to sing
Then the mass began