Chapter 7: Contemplating

Your POV:
Last night, it was all I could ever think about it was almost as if we had a weird attraction to each other. It's been 3 weeks since the night that was spent with priest I still see weird things happen every night from my apartment window when i look at the church. It seemed as if whatever mysterious change or essence took over the priest slowly started to show itself more.
His eyes always seemed to flicker to a crimson red more often. He always seemed like he was talking to someone when ever i came then I would look and theirs nothing there but this light smoke. I always question what the smoke was there for it was always " don't worry darling that's just the candles burning". Who are you talking to he would reply with the "Lord himself of course". Then later he began to flirt with me more but then he would struggle to fight it off. Whenever he smiled his smile became more and more sinister as the days went by. He seemed to always be fighting of something....

Friday Morning

I woke up to my phone ringing abruptly. It was my friend calling me. I proceeded to pick up the phone to be met with a millions of sentences.
"Hold on what's going on".
I think I figured out what is happening to Father Jon.
He possessed by something

What are you talking about he's a priest
Look I know it sounds impossible buts it's true
Well why him
I'm not sure, but according to the symptoms he's been showing-
You suddenly realize
I think he might have been sent by something
Yes he-
No but he was sent all the since events that took place the talking to so called nothing the smoke that appeared whenever it left
I'm not actually sure what he was sent for tho
I guess we can find out but go your gonna be late for your presentation

Call Ended
All the flutter of memories washed over me like a great wave as I look at everything. I remember the nights were my mom would ask me to go to my room when a certain person came to the door. When eve she answered I would peak out my door way and I would see a red light radiating. Then a voice would come it was smooth as wine but it sounded quite bitter. It always asked about— I looked at my clock and realized I was gonna be late for my presentation.
Today was presentation day for my project the human contionce. I frantically started packing as I went over everything i'm supposed to say. As I waited for my turn to go all i could think about was jon and rumor of him possibly be a demon. If he's demonic how is he so compassionate and loving? Why hasn't he attacked anyone or start ruining the church? Why is he at such a stand still if there was a plan?