Sex Pistols

Zhao Yunlan

I have to say, I can never get enough of Shen Wei's expressions. He never says much but his face and body language say it all in his stead. The way he slightly flinched and almost got up when the owner brought our food, the proud dignified down-casted look when he scolded me, the way he was visibly dissatisfied with my answers or even the frowning deep-in-his-thoughts expression on his face right now... all of that was amusing to watch and at the same time I found it incredibly dear.

Even considering the fact, I might just be dooming myself while meeting him or even trying to get closer to him... why now? Why couldn't I meet him later? Why did he meet those two when he already knows my name? Was I a dead man walking? Possibly. Yet, I felt content and happy conversing with death right at this very moment. And the death had a perfect, marble-like skin, high cheekbones and a slightly frowned and caring expression, rimmed round glasses and dark chestnut eyes that didn't hesitate to meet mine, though only when he repriminded me about something.

Staring at him intensely, I could see Shen Wei starting to get annoyed. He mumbled something about not wanting to waste time on someone who's not even listening and then he fell silent, sipping his roasted tea with a cute frown.

This was my haven. A few hours before this, I watched that nutcase shoot 15 bullets into a dead body and had to pretend like it doesn't faze me. Sitting here, enduring Shen Wei's gentle scolding was like being cuddled in cotton candy. It was... definitely a moment of happiness, calmness, just a still, everyday occassion... a normal day... I would love to live a normal day again... just one whole day would be nice.

Shen Wei's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "I am very sorry if I'm boring you." He didn't sound sorry at all. He was obviously angry I didn't listen and instead kept staring at him intently. I started laughing which only deepened Shen Wei's frown. It was obvious he would prefer to immediately get up and walk out of the restaurant if it were socially acceptable.

"No... no, no no," I finally stopped my improper behaviour, looking Shen Wei into those beautiful eyes. "I'm sorry. I was just dazzled by your grace."

That statement shocked Shen Wei even more and I watched his face change colour to a  reddish hue.

"You are unbelievable, Zhao Yunlan." - Ayaya! I was scolded. Again. But the cold treatment by someone who wanted to look uninterested who was very obviously much affected already, only spurred me on.

* * *

I'm not sure how but a few hours later we were making out right behind the door to Shen Wei's appartment. I traced my hands over the outline of his muscular body, feeling the strong hold the scholar had on me, pressing our waists tightly together.

"Shen Wei-ya..." I broke the kiss, and reached for Shen Wei's glasses that sat askew on his nose. "Tell me, where did an intellectual like you gain so much strenght, hmm?" I hummed to his ear and watched the bottom of his lobe turn bright crimson. I'm not a light weight - being a member of special forces, the organised crime unit and all - and I was almost being crushed by that powerful embrace.

Shen Wei seemed to struggle with a straightforward answer and his hold eased up a lot as he stuttered something about Muai Thai trainings. Not that I was even truly interested in an actual answer, I was alreading working my way down the pale neck, hoping to leave some loving traces of tonight behind that proper profersor-like neck line. Yep, this time Shen Wei will have a real reason to button his shirt all the way up.

* * *

Shen Wei

I was not one hundred percent sure what it was that annoyed me the whole time. The unbreaking stare the other man - actually, a pretty much unknown man - fixed at me, staring into my eyes, suggestively. Listening to my every word but not really looking as if he were absorbing any sort of information, even though he would mumble a comment as an answer sometimes. Outwardly, it probably looked as if we were having a normal conversation. Sometimes, Zhao Yunlan would also chip in to have the conversation flowing. Nevertheless, I felt strangely restless. Almost as sitting on needles and pins.

As if under the X-rays of his eyes, I felt stripped naked, his hands on my skin, crawling, scratching, molesting. My heart rate quickened as if ashamed and not only once did I lower my gaze down to my plate, staring at the food, pretending it's the main source of my concern. Still, I felt Zhao Yunlan feeling me up. When I peeked up again, he lightly smiled and continued on in the meaningless conversation.

THUD!

When I flinched after an accidental (or was it an accident?) brush of his hand against mine, I knocked over a porclain cup. The left-over yellow-coloured liquid spilled over the table and the small porclain cup rolled towards the edge of the table. Zhao Yunlan skillfully caught it and as I also reached over to grab it, he grabbed my wrist with his other hand.

"What's wrong, Xiao Wei?"

I looked up at him and I knew at that moment, I had lost.

"Do you feel fine? Do you want to get out?"

What did an answer even matter? He knew what was wrong. I could see it in his eyes. The victory of a predator.

Even with no answer, he got up and went to pay the bill. I collected some napkins and tried to get rid of the mess first. After that I followed him out. I don't think we talked about anything. We headed straight towards our appartment building. The closer we got, the faster my heart beat. He must have heard it. There was no way such a loud sound couldn't be heard. I tried to hold in my breath because I didn't want to seem like I was panting and sweating - as I actually were. Then I started thinking if it's not weird how I breath and if it's noticeable and if it's so weird I am freaking out so much about... nothing? We were just walking together, right? Nothing was promised, nothing said, nothing agreed upon. Maybe I was just thinking things over in my head...

Such a thought felt painful though, yeah... Of course, Zhao Yunlan was just a flirt, he was teasing me, I was only getting my hopes up for sure. I feel like my disapointment must have shown greatly in my face but he didn't comment on anything of the sort.

Finally, we reached the building. We waited for the elevator and got in with another person. I felt like we stood too close to each other but not enough to touch. Was I conscious too much?

Saying goodbye to the neighbour as we got off on our floor we slowly walked through the corridor towards the end of the hall where both of our appartments were situated. Stopping in between the doors, I still wasn't sure of anything. This must mean, I misunderstood everything, right? My thoughts were shameful, I felt embarrassed. I put the key into the door lock and turned it. I didn't want to look back at Zhao Yunlan but I had to say something, so not looking at his face, I slightly turned to say goodbye.

And that's when I felt his lips on mine.

My eyes immediately fixed to his, he was watching me just as anxiously, asking for permission. So I grabbed his arms and let all reason go as the doors closed behind us.

* * *

I know, long time no write. >.< I won't even look how long ago I have updated this. XD BUTT IS PAPAPA TIME!!! OxO You guyz will forgive me, right??? XD

 XD BUTT IS PAPAPA TIME!!! OxO You guyz will forgive me, right??? XD

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 20, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Bullet For My Valentineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें