Games

A/N I haven't wrote antrhing for a while and this is shit but enjoy. 

Games

Y/N pov

"fuckkkkk" you heard coming from the living room, followed by a phone sliding across the floor landing at your feet. You bent down picking it up and walked over to where your best friend sat.

"games?" you asked her. She just nodded while tears started falling down her face. "I really thought he was different. But as usual, they just wanna use me for the fame and then ditch." She brought the pillow up to her face and I could hear the muffled screams.

I hated seeing her like this. Demi is the sweetest person on the planet and she doesn't deserve half the shit she's put through. I leaned over pulling her towards me. "fuck him Demi. He's an asshole. If he's really gonna be around for a few months, make you go all public then ditch, let him. He's a fuck boy. And besides, who needs them anyways. You need to just go full lesbian and be with me. Yano you want to." I said trying to make her laugh. She giggled softly removing the pillow from her face. I lent over and wiped a few tears from her face. "and besides, two can play games." You said lifting her phone to reply. Fuck boy was gonna get it now.