Privacy

A/N shit but it'll do lol

*click click* I heard it again. "fucker" I muttered under my breath pushing my sunglasses up my nose. I moved closer to Demi and Aly and placed my hand on the small of Demi's back. "I swear why can't we ever just have a private moment." Demi turned and smiled at me softy as I picked our 2 year old daughter up shielding her from the flashes. "baby you know it comes with my job." I sighed as I took Demi's hand in mine and continued to walk towards our car. "I get that but its pissing me off you're a normal person like everyone else, why can't they get that? I just hate that we always have to show our lives to the public." Demi's smile weakened. She understood completely how y/n felt. She hated that she had to have cameras flooding them everywhere they went. She hated the fact that the paps leaked her pregnancy before she could tell her family. But she loved her job and her fans and y/n knew that. She looked over at demi with her head down. 'shit' she thought. "baby. I'm sorry. I just hate that they hunt us down like wild animals. I worry about you when I'm not with you or if Aly is with the nanny. I just don't want anything to happen to my girls." Demi smiled and leaned over to kiss you on the lips. "I know baby. I wish we had more privacy too."