One

Chan POV

i'm currently walking home from work, earbuds in my ears with random piano covers playing. i work at a small coffee shop in seoul, south korea.

i was scrolling through my playlist when something suddenly felt off. it felt like i could feel someones eyes burning into the back of my head, watching my every movement. counting my every step. listening to my every breath. its been like this ever since the beginning of the school year. it scares me a lot.

i spin around, eyes searching the many faces of the overflowing street. people were everywhere, yet no one seemed to be paying me any attention. i still felt it though. the eyes staring straight at me. there's no way i could find them in a crowd like this. after another thirty or so seconds of looking, i gave up. it was impossible to find them in this crowd. i turned around and continued walking home.

Jeongin POV

perfection.

that's what he was.

his beautiful blonde hair, his adorable smile, his angelic laugh, the way he whines in his sleep when he's having a nightmare, the way he hugs his parents goodbye every morning, the fact that he doesn't wear that one checkered shirt that's been in his closet for the past two weeks and four days because its too small.

he's just.... perfection.

that's all i could think as i watched him walk. i watched his every step as if that was the most interesting thing in the world. i could only see the back of his head but it was still enough to make my heart race. this man was absolutely amazing.

he stopped walking and i ducked into an alleyway, peeking over the edge to see if he saw me. the older male looked around frantically. he looked really cute when he's scared. his beautiful brown eyes darted around the street.

the lights from passing cars and the street light above him made his skin glow, even in the darkness. his hair was messy and his earbuds swung around as he turned his head. others would say he looks crazy, but in my eyes he looks absolutely ethearnal.

eventually he gave up on looking and i hopped put the alleyway. i walked quietly behind him all the way to his apartment. after a  few hours outside his house, i took the spare key i found and unlocked the door, silently making my way to his room.

I knew this place like the back of my hand. every way in and out. where every window an door was located. what every room was. the small box under his bed where he kept his diary. i knew everything.

after getting to his room i looked through the key hole, making sure he was asleep before entering. the first thing i did, of course, was take a few photos of his cute sleeping face. he was so adorable that it makes me want to keep him in my basement and love him forever! i felt my  my heart flutter at the thought.  the next step of my nightly routine was simple. i walked over to his nightstand and quietly pulled out the drawer, going through his notebooks and binders. i quickly located the two i was looking for and sat beside his bed. the first one i opened was his lyric journal. I carefully read through the page he wrote today until i had every single word memorized. after i finished, i felt accomplished. channie would be so proud of me! i memorized all the lyrics!  I smiled at the thought.

sadly, i reached the last part of the night. i quickly stood up and dug through chans bathroom cabinet, grabbing a pair of keys and sitting down next to the other journal. this was his diary. he wrote about me often. well... technically he didn't know it was me but it still counts! i took one of the keys and unlocked the small book, quickly flipping to todays date.

10-13-19

  Today was special! i met a new friend at work today. his name was kim woojin and he's in the same grade as me. we happen to go to the same school too! he was so nice and kind. he just made me so happy :) i'm so glad that i met such a nice friend!

anyways, i felt them watching me again today. i wish they could just show themselves! its been driving me crazy all year. maybe woojin was right and im just imagining them? either way, it's unsettling.

well that's it for today folks! goodnight!

love,
chan

chanie really seems to like this guy... what if he loves him. what if he falls in love? i hate this woojin guy. he's trying to take my baby away... i don't like that. i don't like that at all...

i don't like this feeling. it makes me feel sick. is this what jealousy feels like? i don't like this either.

i quickly put away channies things and quickly left, heading off to my apartment.

that night, the only thing i could think about was that woojin kid taking my channie away...

and i don't like that.

at. all.

_________________
edited