Six

jeongin POV

It was the day after the Murder and jeongin was feeling good. Not only did he get rid of his first threat, but today would be the day he actually becomes friends with chan!

he quickly hops out of bed and washes up, brushing his teeth a lot longer than usual. Soon after he cleans himself up, he looks for an outfit. the boy spends an  Eternity putting together the perfect outfit before he does his makeup and hair.

he wore a black coat with a gray hoodie Under it, accompanied by black jeans and boots.

Not too long after, he leaves the house and starts his journey to school. he planned through his day, thinking through his plan to talk to chan multiple times and making sure there's nothing that could go wrong. soon, he walked into the school and thus his day begun.

it was lunch time and jeongin was ready to initiate his plan. he sees chan sitting alone at a booth an approaches him. but before he could get there, someone slings an arm over the blondes shoulder. then that person was followed by a group of boys.

jeongin felt a wave of pure and Utter jealousy wash over him. someone was touching his channie and that Got under his skin. he looks at him. The unidentified male looked younger than chan, but older than jeongin. the male was skinny and had black hair, looking almost like a prince from a disney movie.

after examining him, he walks up to the table, asking if he can sit there. all five of them agree to let him sit down so he smiles and takes a seat. he places himself down next to the prince he saw earlier. he found out that his name was hwang hyunjin and that he was dating and kid beside him, also known as Kim seungmin. throughout the short lunch period, he becomes quite close with the group of friends, especially with the couple sitting beside him. getting an idea, he asks hyunjin and seungmin if they can have a sleepover with weekend, both of them agreeing.

this was about to be a real interesting sleepover.

------------------------------------------------------------
yes it's short, but pay close attention from now on. If you find what I'm hinting at, don't say anything and just comment a ' ;) ' and be excited for the next 2 chapters