Eight

jeongin POV

jeongin walked into school, acting completely clueless. he wore the Bright, brace-y smile he always did, waving and saying hello to people as he made his way down the hallway while acting confused when people asked if he was okay. he'd always respond with "why would I be? is there something i don't know?" and they'd always just shake their heads and walk away.

he had learned that his channie and the nuisances sat Near the back of the cafeteria as they wait for class to Start so that's where he went. he had successfully wiggled and Nudged his way into the friend group. everything was going according to plan.

when he arrived at the table everyone was quiet. then there was his channie, breaking down in tears as everyone just hugged him. anger and jealousy burned deep down inside of the red headed boy but he couldn't let his facade down. it hurt to see both Chan being touched by anyone but him and to see him in such a weak state. yet he had to admit, chan looking all broken like that was attractive to him. tears really complimented his beautifully pale skin.

he eventually sat down in one of the three open spots, his worried face making a reappearance as he looked around the table. "guys... what's wrong?" He asks and looks at everyone's faces. all of them seemed so broken. Great. everything was set in place.

jisung And changbin seemed to be extremely close to the couple that he had killed off the other day so they'd be the easiest targets. plus, now It was only those two left beside his channie and himself. woojin, seungmin and hyunjin perished. minho was facing life in jail. channie is the goal and changbin and Jisung were the final survivors. including himself, that makes all 8 of them.

he brings his focus back to the three others at the table as changbin spoke up, his voice breaking as the words shakily left his lips. "s-sungie and hyuney..." he chokes out and wipes his tears before continuing. "dead... they're Gone..."

jeongins hands went to cover his nose and mouth, forcing tears to well up in his eyes as he looked between everyone  there. "you're lying..." he mumbles. everyone shakes their head and busts out into tears again, chan especially. of course jeongin knew that these people were the only people channie ever truly could count on but it's for his own good. eventually chan stood up and said he's going to ditch school for the day. he knew that this would happen seeing as he has an old record of doing so. he also knew that changbin and jisung couldn't afford to ditch school seeing as they had gotten caught doing it too often.

after 30, almost Unbearable, minutes of forcing himself to cry over those idiots he turns his attention to the two still at the table. he asks them if he could head over to one of their houses after school. in the end, they decided changbins house was the best choice and that they'd all head there after classes had ended. the Next step will commence tonight then.

tonight might be one of the most difficult and most blold stunts he's had to pull off yet but he would do anything for his channie.

anything.

_________________________________________

Did you notice something? Comment a ;) if you did 👀