Seven

Jeongin POV

the boy was more than excited for this sleepover. he had very carefully planned out the entire night, running through the plan again. he hummed quietly as he packed his things such as a blanket, a pillow, black gloves. y'know, the normal stuff.

after he finally finishes packing his stuff and hour later, he checks the time and starts heading to seungmins house.

after about 20 minutes, he arrives at the said destination, brushing off his clothes before knocking on the door. jeongin had purposely arrived an hour and a half early. no worries though! it was all part of his well thought out plan. the red haired male knocks on the door, being greeted with a messy haired and seemigly confused Seungmin.

"jeongin? you're really early" the puppy-like boy points out. the younger smiles and responds, "i just wanted to help get everything set up!" seungmin smiles softly at this, finding jeongins enthusiasm adorable. they make small talk at the front door for a while before walking in the house.

the boys had spent the past half hour in seungmins room, just talking about whatever random shit comes up. currently, they were sitting in silence. it wasn't an awkward silence or anything,  it was actually quite comfortable.

suddenly, jeongin sits up. "shit, seungmin, can I use your computer for a second? I need to print out something for an assignment real quick" he lies. jeongin had picked up on the fact that it was almost impossible for seungmin to say no to people, or to him at least. "of course!" seungmin responds and grabs his laptop, handing it to jeongin. the younger male takes the computer and signs into it, suppressing the evil smirk that was finding its way to his lips.

jeongin prints out the paper and goes to the printer to collect it. Before he touches the paper, he puts gloves in so that his finger prints can't be found on the page. after reading the page over, he nods to himself and fold the paper up, putting it into his pocket for later.

after printing the paper, he goes back to the laptop and transfers the file for the document into seungmins account. if you're wondering how he got seungmins password, just ask felix.

things were going smoothly as it has now been an hour. sadly, things didn't stay like that. "oh! hyunjin's getting off work early so he'll be here in about 10 minutes" seungmin notifies jeongin, a grin plastered on his face. the younger freezes up for a moment before faking a grin and a giggle "oh, great!"

the younger male cursed under his breath. 'imma have to improvise...' he thinks. jeongin makes up a random excuse to go to seungmins kitchen so that he can grab two knives.. after acquiring the objects, he heads back up to seungmins room, sitting back in his spot and hiding the weapons.

about five minutes later, Hyunjin shows up. Now this, this is where things get interesting.

it had been a couple hours and jeongin had gotten both hyunjin and seungmin to touch the knives. now it was time to carry out the mission.

at the moment, the three of them were watching a movie in the living room. sometime a while back, the youngest had slipped on his gloves. seungmin and hyunjin assumed that he had his reason. jeongin suddenly asks if he could talk to Hyunjin alone. everyone agrees and the two go into the kitchen.

"can you hold this for me?" Jeongin asks the older male, handing him one of the knives. hyunjin tilts his head but does as jeongin asked. before he could fight back, jeongin grabbed the knife and angled it towards the black haired males chest, shoving it in. he stabbed directly into the heart, resulting in hyunjin hitting the floor with a thud. now he had to act quick. he jumped behind the island.

seungmin had heard the thud and walked into the kitchen. "hey, is everything alrig- oh my god..." he mumbles in complete shock. seungmin slowly approaches hyunjins quickly dying body. the youngest waits for the perfect moment before jumping out from his hiding place and stabbing seungmin in the same spot he stabbed hyunjin, the heart.

jeongin adds the final touches; intertwining the two dead bodies fingers and leaving the piece of paper he printed earlier on the floor. what was this piece of paper you're asking? it was a suicide note. more specifically, it was a not between two gay lovers who were bullied in school because of their relationship. thus, they make a suicide pact so that they can be together forever in a world they cannot be judged in. yes, seungmin and hyunjin were bullied often in school because of their relationship. I bet you're also wondering why he didn't write the letter. well, he didn't print it because he would've been tracked down by his handwriting.

jeongin quickly puts on some of seungmins makeup and some prosthetics that he brought. he didn't need anyone to know who he was on the cameras as he walked home. he quickly changes clothes and puts the clothes he changes out of back into his backpack. before you know it, he was out of the house, his mission a success.

__________________________________________
IM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN SO DEAD LATELY I LOVE Y'ALL