four

jeongin POV

another day passed, and the young boy was ecstatic.

jeongin is currently sitting at his desk. its 6:30am and he's waiting for the clock to hit 7am so he so that he can follow chan to school.

jeongin had been off of his normal nightly routine. instead of "visiting" chan, he sat at home, plotting out different plans to get rid of woojin.

he knew he had to be careful since woojins little brother had a large group of friends, of which are always around woojin. he also knew how smart woojin and his brother are. if he isn't careful, they could easily figure out who chan's stalker was.

suddenly, a twisted smirk appeared on the boys face as he got an idea. he grabbed his phone and sent felix a quick text. after a few minutes of planning with his friend, he had everything in place. this was the day that he would finally have chan all to himself.

·

eventually, 7am did come and the boy left. after a couple of minutes of walking, he saw the boy he was looking for, but something was... different.

it wasn't only chan walking like usual. he recognized the two figures as woojin and seungmin. a small smile crept onto his face as he saw the boy he was about to rid of.

but then something happend. another boy ran up and threw an arm around chan. he had quite pointy had and was very short. then, four other kids approached the three, shocking jeongin. after silently snapping a picture of the new obstacles, they did something that made jeongins blood boil.

seungmin and the new kids hugged chan.

you see, jeongin didn't like that. he didnt like that at all.

he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. these peasants dared to lay a finger on his channie.

jeongin mentally added them to his list, right behind woojin.

·

as they approached the school, jeongins smirk reappeared on his face.

this is where things get fun.