Draco Malfoy x fem!reader

You were sorted into Gryffindor in first year and you are good friends with the golden trio. You are a mudblood but your parents are well educated on the wizarding world.

You and Draco had been in a relationship for a couple of weeks but nobody knows because Draco doesn't want to go public yet but you know what he really means.

You think he doesn't want it to ruin his reputation and he's just trying to make up excuses so it doesn't hurt you.

He also bullies you infront of his friends to make it seem like he really does hate you but he never physically hurts you and he gives a really nice apology later.

Anyway you are going to talk to him about going public because kissing in a broom closet isn't your idea of a good relationship.
***
Y/Ns POV:
You were walking around looking for Draco when you bumped into him and his goulies bullying a first year Hufflepuff.
"Oy Malfoy, leave him alone." You said
A smirk appeared on his face as he looked at you.

"Oh yeah and what are you gonna do about it L/N" He commented back as he walked towards you.
"I'll hex you and your "friends" into an oblivion" You shot back at him rolling your eyes.

By this time the Hufflepuff had managed to get away and you turned and went to walk away when you heard, " yeah get out of here you filthy little mud-blood"

You turned back around with tears in your eyes. He knew you were sensitive about that but he mustn't care.
You could see on his face that he instantly regretted what he had said but before he could say anything you had spun off down the corridor to your common room.

You ran to the common room and into your dorm. Hermione was sat on her bed studying for the DADA test you had the following week.

You broke down into tears and started sobbing into Hermiones shoulder. You told her everything. She was confused but didn't show it so she could comfort you.

" Hes a prick" she exclaimed bluntly
You couldnt help but agree with her. "Your right, if he really cared about me everyone would of known ages ago."

Then came a knock on the door
" who is it?" You asked
"Its me, Draco" he said through the door

"GO AWAY" you shouted
"Im not going away until you hear what i have to say" he said, crying through the door.

"Hermione, could you open the door and give us a minute" you pleaded at her.
" ok"
She opened the door and Draco looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. He walked in and sat down next to you on the bed.

" Im so sorry" he sobbed
"I didn't mean what i said and im so sorry" he cried into your shoulder as you put your arm around him.

You looked at him and kissed him.

"And just to prove how much you mean to me,"
He grabbed you hand and dragged you out of your common room, down the stairs and into the great hall. As he pulled you into the middle of the hall you got a lot of weird looks. He stopped.

"Everyone, listen up" he shouted
"This is y/f/n and we have been dating for two months. I don't care that she is mudblood and someday i will be getting gown on one knee with an engagement ring but for now this will have to do" he spun you around and grabbed your hand, he slipped a ring with a snake and a green diamond on it.

 I don't care that she is mudblood and someday i will be getting gown on one knee with an engagement ring but for now this will have to do" he spun you around and grabbed your hand, he slipped a ring with a snake and a green diamond on it

He then smashed his lips onto yours.

He didn't care what other people thought anymore and neither did you. All you cared about was you two.

9 Years later .
You have been engaged to Draco for 3 months prior to finding out that you are expecting your first child.

Draco hasn't talked to his father since he found out you were pregnant and engaged. He wanted him to marry a pure blood Slytherin like Pansy Parkinson but Draco didn't care what his father thought.

However, Draco's mother was so happy that Draco had found someone that loves him for who he is.

You are still good friends with the golden trio and you even convinced Draco to make a truce with them.

Hermione and ron are happily married and Hermione is expecting. It is the same with Harry and Ginny. You have a good feeling that your kids are gonna be best friends
————————————————————
Sometimes you think back to when you and Draco started dating. You used to think that your relationship would be like an oxymoron if it was written down on paper because we were just kids but It was meant to be all this time.