Ask 10

Patton hums softly as he thought before cooing

Patton hums softly as he thought before cooing. "Either a puppy or a kitty! They're so cute!" He murmurs, smiling. He then gazed at his lightswap version, a smile entering his lips. "I'm sure we would be great friends! He seems nice! And my favourite vine or meme..." he thought before a grin entered his lips. "Hurricane Katrina, more like hurricane tortillaaaa-"

"Obviously an owl. They're one of the smarter animals in the animal kingdom as well as the fact that I am an owl." Logan murmurs, pushing his glasses up. He looked at his lightswap version before sighing. "By what I've discovered on the internet, this is a Dark Side version of myself who is rather temperamental, much like Lyssa with her bipolar disorder but... more so... as for vines and memes, I'm not to attached to them. I prefer dad jokes." He murmurs, pulling out a book before sitting down.

Roman looked up from snuggling Virgil, whining tiredly. "I'll try and do this quick since I'm tired..." he muttered, looking at the questions. "A lion, they're really brave and have really floofy manes. My lightswap version puts the 'bitch' in bitchmas... my favourite vine is the one when they shove the kid on top of the fridge and yell 'this house is a fucking nightmare'." He murmurs, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Virgil let out a small hum as his boyfriend finished, looking st the questions with a small smile. "A cat. They sleep all the time, sit on surfaces they aren't meant to be sat on... the perfect animal if you ask me... my lightswap version is cool and I have a lot of respect for them. They're listened to by the others a lot and cared for..." he trailed off, looking at the banners from his birthday which wasn't too long ago. "...at least me and the other Dark Sides are being accepted now..." he murmurs with a small smile. "And my favourite meme?" He thought before pulling out his phone, showing you a meme.

Deceit sighed, stroking his two headed snake as he stared at you

Deceit sighed, stroking his two headed snake as he stared at you. "A panda." He muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "My lightswap version is... rather boring if I'm honest... he gets listened but he doesn't have snakes! I mean, come on! Snakes are the best." He huffed, closing his eyes before opening them. "I hate memes, vines and stupid dad jokes. To many of them get told around here..."

"Squids or octopuses." Remus murmurs with a wide grin, looking at the questions. "I have traits of octopuses, mainly because of my tentacles I can summon at will! Lightswap... they're basically me but with different clothes!" He giggles before looking at the last question with a grin. He pulled out his phone, scrolling through quickly. "Definitely this." He muttered with a wide grin, showing you the screen.

Imogen let out a happy hum as she looked at the question, thinking to herself

Imogen let out a happy hum as she looked at the question, thinking to herself. "A dove or a puppy! Doves are majestic and represent love, much like me. I have a pet puppy so of course I love them!" She giggles, looking st the next question before humming in thought. "Dark Side me? She's cool! She has to go through a lot with her schizophrenia, random anxiety, being away from her sister, broken family... but she's still friendly and gets along with Kaylan and I'm happy about that!" She giggled happily. "All memes and vines are my favourite!"

Lyssa let out a bored sigh, looking at the questions as she stroked her wolf which was resting on her lap. "Wolves... for obvious reasons..." She muttered, nuzzling her pet with a hum. "Lightswap me... well... she goes through some shit and still tried to be happy... I respect her..." she hums with a small smile, biting her lip. She pulled up a meme on her phone, showing you the screen with a small smile.

Katie hummed softly, her pet raven on her shoulder as her kitten sat in her lap

Katie hummed softly, her pet raven on her shoulder as her kitten sat in her lap. "Well, obviously both kittens, ravens and griffens! Ravens represent death, kittens are just fucking cute, and a griffon is my animal! I'm LITERALLY a griffin. My lightswap version is borrrinnngggg. She doesn't get into ANY trouble and what's fun about that?" She huffed, crossing her arms. "However... she does have a strong bond with her dad which I respect... my favourite meme..." she went on her phone, grinning as she pulled one up before letting you look at the screen.