Ask 16 and Dare 1

Patton: *he smiled slightly, giggling faintly* aww, thanks kiddo! I appreciate it! What do I think of Virgil

Patton: *he smiled slightly, giggling faintly* aww, thanks kiddo! I appreciate it! What do I think of Virgil... well, he's amazing! Virgil's my son, of course I'll say great things about him! I live my dark strange son!

Logan: well... Virgil is a character, no doubt about that... he's kind and tries his best to 'fit in' with us Light Sides, despite knowing that we accept him...

Roman: he's my beautiful boyfriend that I will never EVER let anyone hurt!

Virgil: ...I hate myself, that's all I have to say-

Patton: I WILL PHYSICALLY FIGHT YOU!

Deceit: Virgil is... I'm not even going to sugar coat it. *he point at Remus, hissing* HE LEFT ME WITH THAT THING RIGHT THERE AND HIS ALSO DEMENTED DAUGHTER AND CALLS ME THE BAD GUY!? THAT'S RIDICULOUS! Isn't that right, Remus!

Remus: *bleps tongue out*

Deceit: exactly! *he huffs, narrowing his eyes faintly*

Remus: my opinion on Virgil... pretty tight butthole (kill me-) if you ask me, but he's also on the thick side with his di- *he proceeded to quickly duck under Roman's sword swinging at his neck, quickly running out the room, Roman close behind*

Virgil: *watches before sighing* the only people Remus has seen naked is himself and Deceit. He has never fucked me; he just wanted to annoy Roman.

Imogen: *she sighed, smiling faintly* to put it simply, I think of Virgil as my big brother. Logan's my dad who got with Patton and Patton has basically adopted Virgil! He's really kind and caring and such a good person!

Lyssa: *she tugged her hoodie around her figure, biting her lip faintly* from what I know of him, he's a nice guy... good taste in music... kind... caring... clearly cares for his boyfriend... I just hope he gets everything he wants in life...

Katie: I've not known Virgil for very long at all *she thought softly, shrugging* I guess he's ok. I dont really talk to him after all. Now, dare time... *she grinned, running off to make a plan with her dad, Remus* .

*a few hours later*

Roman let out a sigh as he walked into his bathroom, quietly putting the lid up to the toilet. A shriek exits his mouth as snappers seemed to go off. Must've been attached to the toilet lid...

Virgil came running into the room at the sound of his boyfriends shrieks only to fall over some cling film that had been glued to the outside of Roman's bedroom door. He quickly looked around the room before blinking, sighing quietly to himself. Many of Roman's thing had been wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper.

Roman quietly exits the bathroom, sighing as he sat on his computer chair, ripping the wrapping paper off the screen. "This is Katie and Remus' idea... I wanna get them back..." he muttered, blinking when he was all the icons for different softwares kn his computer were just different Nicolas Cage. He let out a grumble  looking up at Virgil. "I swear, I'm going to kill them..."

Virgik sighed, nodding softly as he sat on the bed, looking at a box of donuts there. There was a note kn top which read 'Happy prank day bitches. Love Katie and Remus'. "These have to have something inside them..." he muttered, Roman nodding in agreement. Why were those two sk annoying.

Katie chuckled as she say in her dads room, grinning. "Idiots, thinking the donuts were filled with something." She muttered, grinning as she ate a donut. "I thought the note would make them think that!"

Remus grinned his usual chaotic grin, eating a donut himself. "Roman is SUCH an idiot. To us." He muttered. Katie raised her own before the two grinned, thinking about the next person they could prank...