Prologue

"Golly Gosh! I'm sooo rare to you! I'm the only one you always notice~!" He said while gripping to your arms.

You try to struggled to escape from his strong grip. You are too surprised that he was stronger than you. Well just because he's shorter than you, doesn't mean he is weak.

"Dammit. How do i always notice you? I'm surprised...." You said while struggling to break free.

"Wowwie~! Does that mean you like me?! Do you like me?!" His smile are wide from the left face that makes you creeped out.

"I don't like you. You are only my headmaster, and i'm your student. You make your Monokubs like that they were my children too, but they died. They died because of you, are you insane? We aren't a family nor couples, Monokuma." You narrowed your brows yet calm from your speaking.

"If you don't like me.... YOU LOVE ME~!!!" He said as he removes his hands to your arms. He didn't notice that he removes his hands to your arms, your so lucky from now.

"Not too, sweetie." You said, you gave him a smile then you waved goodbye.

'If it's not love, not like, not hate, what am i to her?' He said to his mind.

You run away from him as fast as you could. You went to your dorm then hide to your bed (which seems like a bad idea), well your exhausted from running because the place where Monokuma brought you is far to your dorm.

So you shut your eyes, then you sleep.

What will go wrong?