Chapter Three: Hopeful to stalk

art by me thank you for supporting or not on my trash UwU

_______________________________________________

Monokuma's P.O.V.
___________________________________________

I went to the "outside" of the school, I saw Y/N walking around, i feel my heart pounding faster that i saw her beautiful E/C eyes. I hide behind the bushes so she cannot see me.

So good to see her.. But, what am i doing?

Am i stalking her?

Of course i am. I wanted to see her without getting caught.

"Hey,Y/N!" Someone shouts at her name. It was her only friend, Kaede.

I let out with a small sigh. I will be pissed if her friend is a boy.

Y/N waved her hand, Kaede waved back.

"Anyways, what brings you here, Kaede?" Y/N questioned.

"Oh, that's right! Well i was still talking about the 'Sweet pie' again." She said.

"Why?" Y/N responded.

"Because i still need to know why, so i took Shuichi here either!" She pulled behind someone. It's Mr. Detective known as Shuichi Saihara. Well shit.

There's a fucking boy. I hate it! It gives me a shivers down my spine. But, he is not that quite attractive one like the others.

Wait the second..... W-

"Why do you really need to know that he said the word 'Sweetie pie'?" Y/N questioned as i will questioned too.

Oh, that was i thinking too..... Wowwie! Are we destined to each other? So Hopeful.

"I just really wanna know it!" Kaede said with a sad face.

"Ugh... It's still a no....." Y/N said with annoyance.

"Ummm... So, why do you need me here?" Shuichi questioned.

"Oh, that's right! I actually need a detective to know why Monokuma said to Y/N 'Sweetie pie'!" Kaede said.

"To be honest with you guys, it's only normal to say 'Sweetie pie'. But Kaede, don't make a case just because Monokuma said to me a 'Sweetie pie'. I can help it by myself, you don't need to know that, maybe he only likes to make nicknames to others? Some other words can be nonsense so don't investigate why. How about, exploring places here? I actually need some place somewhere quiet and peaceful." Y/N explained.

Why is she so beautiful when she speaks? I wish she could say my name again......

"Oh... If you don't want to, then we will investigate without you?" Kaede said.

"......." She ignored.

"Okay...." Kaede said with a sad tone.

Hah! So good to see them desbear!

Finally, there gone! Now i can see Y/N without anyone! She actually looks soooo cute when she is peacefully alone.... Maybe she really loves to be alone peacefully....

Suddenly i saw her writing something. Oh! It's a diary! Seems like we're both the same to write what we want in secretly private. Hehehe, i wanna know it....

She was saying something then write it.

"Dear Diary,

Umm... I was a little bit confused why do i ignored everyone except him? Well, i can ignore him but always gives a fuck on me. Hmm, i can tell that he wants to remove my talent of ignoring to make me the Ultimate Noticing."