Chapter Six: Familar Nickname

hi so, if you are still reading then youre a strong motherfucker for bearing with these ty
-Player_V
_____________________________

Y/N P.O.V.

As i woke up, i feel so drowsy until i smell something delicious and good, this cause me to wake. I get off to the bed then, i came from the kitchen and saw Monokuma cooking......

P A N C A K E S ? ! I M P O S S I B L E !

I run from the table and waiting him to put the pancakes on the table, he chuckled.

"Seems like you like pancakes?" He questioned.

"......" I ignored him with an blank expression.

"Yeah right, Miss Ignorance. I loved that ignore, it gives me a lovely desbear though~." He smiled with lust in his eyes as he will add the pancakes with (maple/chocolate/strawberry/etc) syrup from your pancake (with a butter on the top of course).

' 'Miss Ignorance?!' ' I thought as i deadly glared at him which made him looked shocked a little.

"What? What's wrong, Miss Ignorance~? Don't you like the pancakes i made? Or is it because from your nickname~?" He cooed and smirked as he puts the pancakes on the table. He even put his own pancakes in front of his table.

I ignored him, but that nickname is very familiar but i don't care about it. I take a (fork/spoon), and slice the pancake to eat. As i eat it, it was delicious and tasty.

He was about to talk but i looked at him, which made him blush. I only shrugged it off and continuing eating the pancakes.

"I know you're going to ask a question.... Is there?" I asked to him as i continue eating the pancakes. He flinched and i rolled my eyes.

"O-oh well, how was the pancakes?" He questioned as a bead of sweat went down to his temple.

"..... Good....." I answered. He let out an 'Oh'.

"Okay..! Also~! Does that nickname i made sounds familiar~?" He questioned with a smile on his face. I widen my eyes a little. But i ignored him, how the actual hell does he knows what i'm thinking now?

"Ugh, yeah fine, Miss Ignorance. You always ignore me when we are- i mean all the time. No wonder why i put you to this school just to ignore people! Hmph!" He said as he crossed his arms and looked from the other side.

'I don't even fucking care about it, finally you regret putting me in here. My talent is very useless and very common from the others...' I thought as i rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, Y/N. Change your clothes now, the school is about to start in many minutes.." He said as he looks at the time.

I nodded lightly as i back to the table off, and going to go from the room then taking my daily clothes then go from the bathroom. Locking the door tightly, not letting to him peek or open the bathroom from raping (of course). I started to take my clothes off and started bathing. As i finished taking a bath, i started dressing myself and leave the bathroom.

"Whoa~! You're so cute~! And you smell so lovely~!" He exclaimed as he went closer to me. I instantly slapped him with no apologies.

"Back off, pervert..." I mumbled with disgusted face as i went out to his room. He didn't react, but he likes that slap.

I went to the cafeteria and see Kaede. I'm not even looking for the foods but to go from Kaede with Shuichi.

"Oh, hi Y/N, and good morning!" She greeted happily while Shuichi just waved his hands.

"... Good morning..." I respond as i waved back.

I sit next to Kaede and suddenly she questioned something to me,

"So... How was being with Monotaro?" She asked.

"He leave me to his freaking father since he was annoyed by me." I answered as i scoffed a little.

"Oh... Anyways.... Here!" Kaede said as she take a tray with foods for me, i put the tray back on her hands she was confused.

"What's wrong?" She questioned.

"Actually i already ate breakfast-"

"YOU ALREADY ATE BREAKFAST?! HOW?!" She shouted, i shush her since the others are looking at us.

"Jesus Christ, Kaede...!" I exclaimed with an angry tone.

"Sorry...." She apologize as she smiles embarrassing.

"Anyways... Monokuma cooks pancakes for me, what else?" I answered, she was shocked.

"Do you two had relationship or something?" She whispered, i almost throw up as she whispered that question to me. HHHHHHHAHAHA!!!!!! P R I C E L E S S Q U E S T I O N !

"..... Actually no." I answered with a blank face to her.

"But he was so close to you." She said as a bead of sweat runs down to her temple.

"I only met him like yesterday and he was now being an asswipe stalker that pretends to be innocent and nice, but actually evil than innocent and nice." I answered.

"Oof, that doesn't look like a good luck.." She said as she was eating.

"I know and i don't care, but can you stop questioning me about Monokuma?" I asked she didn't respond, she just stares at her food. So i just ignore that question i asked.

As lunch time is over, i went somewhere where other students doesn't often going there. I could feel someone is staring at me. Already knew who it was. I rolled my eyes then started to say many cursed words such as 'fuck, shit, this bastard again, the asswipe is here', and many more.

"Monokuma... I know you're here... Stop following me, dickwad..." I respond, and suddenly heard a bushy noise. He's at the bushes.

Not like 1 minutes he pops up with thin air, which cause me widening my eyes a bit. "Aw~! You found me~!" He exclaimed with a cute pose.

"Shitty bear, you almost scared the fuck out of me..." I mumbled with an anger tone.

"Oopsie-Daisy~! I didn't know~! Sorry~!" He apologizes with cooed sound.

"What do you even WANT?!" I questioned-shouted at him, he seemed shock as he saw you stressed at him.

"Just want to see my precious Y/N~..." He answered as he hugs me, i was disgusted and disappointed to him.

'Jesus, i wish this black and white Satan didn't exist to this world... Please made him suffer to hell and rip him in half. Amen..' I quietly prayed, he didn't noticed that.

"Get out..." I respond.

He chuckled. "Why~???" He cooed again. I am clearly pissed at this asswipe.

My hand started to turn into a ball of fist, ready to punch him in that cute demonic face.

"I hate people that was closer to me, especially if it's stalking, harassing, and weird from me..." I said as i narrowed my brows.

"Okay then, Miss Ignorance! Love ya~! Stay safe~! Be sure to fuck me if you like me back~!" He said then pops down with thin air (he disappeared of course).

"Bye Shit head. I hate you. Stay danger. Be sure to get the fuck out from my life and disappear in this world." You mumbled at yourself as you were walking.

Then suddenly the school bell rings, you groaned and started going inside to go to the gym. You make sure that this time Monokuma will not going to bother you, or you will literally snap in-front of them.

-to be breading continue lmao :-P

also from the new readers in this story, i unpublished the prologue since i edited it so yea sowwy :-]