Special Chapter: THE NIGHTMARE

This chapter contains: cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe; Parental Guidance is advise.

wow you made to the last chapter!! just a fewer letters then youre finished!

______________________________________

Everything was dark, until a light beamed.

I woken up and saw an old tall place, I came inside and looked around if there's anyone in here.

No one?

"Hello?" I shouted as my voice echoed at the empty room. I heard a big thud that comes from the left side.

"Huh...?" I looked at the left door, confused.

I hesitantly walk to the left side in the place.

As I opened the door...

No one again is here, strange. I heard a big thud, but there's nothing as I opened? Or maybe the place is old, I guess? Enough from the questionings, time to check if someone is in here.

Although, as I opened it, it has many chairs and desk from the room, although, it was messy and some other broken chairs. This must be a school.

And this time, I heard a gunshot. Sounds like a shotgun, I prefer. I hide from the teacher's desk as I heard the gunshot of course (Why not?). As there's gunshots, I heard my name calling too.

"Y/N~! Come out, come out, wherever you are~! I know you're here somewhere, you don't need to hide~!"

'How does that stranger knows my name?' I thought. 'Wait, that voice is familiar.'

As I take a peek, I saw a monochrome human-bear boy with a shotgun from his hands.

Oh no...

"Monokuma....?" I whispered at myself.

"Y/N-chan~? I hear you~.. Does that mean you are here~? Please come out wherever you are~!" He said. Shit, he heard me.

I covered my mouth and stopped as I heard gunshots loudly.

As the gunshots were gone, I calmed down as my body was relieved.

Though, it was a lie. He popped out in front of me and laughed maniacally, I startled and began to run.

"What the hell do you want for me?!" I shouted while running, he laughed creepily though he didn't answered.

I saw the door then began to run from there, though, the door keeps distancing and this cause me to run further. The more I'm closer to the door, the more the door will go backwards.

'Wait..... This supposed to be a dream right? It's impossible that I came here!' I thought.

As I thought about it, I tried to imagine a thing. Then a knife pops out from my hand, then stabbed myself from my head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up with sweats on my head.

I look around, and yes it was a dream. I sighed in relieved then began to sleep, and again, it's a lie.

I looked up to see another place, but this time was a tropical though abandoned beach. And again, this isn't just an abandoned beach, this beach has weird things, like it looks like a school.

What the hell is supposed to be happening?

I look around and everything, damn.

I saw many monokumas but they're, robots?

A monobot? I don't even know. They had sharp claws and has bloods on it.

Wait, blood?

I widened my eyes a bit, then ran.

As I ran, I saw many dead people. I try not to scream.

Then suddenly Monokuma pops up to my way, he laughed maniacally.

"YOU THINK YOU COULD GET AWAY FROM ME Y/N?! TOO BAD YOU CAN'T!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" He shouted then he tackles me.

"Get off of me! Let me go!" I begged.

"No Y/N.... You can't leave forever.... We will be together forever, and we'll never gonna be apart...." He said (Ooh a reference :0).

"STOP!!" I shouted again. I look around and see Monokuma's bed.

"What?! Why?! I didn't do anything!" Monokuma shouted too though he's sleeping.

"It's just a dream..." I said and sighed in relieved.

As I close my eyes again, hoping that I'm not going to have a nightmare. I sleep peacefully again.

I woke up on the chair.

Wait, what?

"Why am I tied up?" I asked myself. It was pitched dark. Guess my eyes were covered by an fabric.

"Ah! You're awake!" I heard the familiar voice again.

"Guessing 'why am I here?' Question? Upupu~! Clearly enough I can't and I don't wanna tell!" He answered.

"What do you even want, you son of a fucking shitty bitch?" I said with a bitter tone.

"I want you to be mine and all mine! And no one will ever steal you away from me!" He answered.

"Jeez, you're too obsessed, it disgusted me, very much."

———————

yay you made into the finished line!

it was a cliffhanger because i abandoned this book, i'm glad im not like this anymore

this is all my fault HAHA but im posting these for you to suffer whoever's reading xd

love yall take care