Chapter 1

~Jimins pov~

"JIMIN WAKE UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL", my mum yelled from down the stairs.

This year I'm finally changing schools because the last school i went to i was getting bullied everyday all because of my sexuality, because i was different... In this school I'm just gonna keep it as a secret as much as i can. I'm tired of getting bullied.

I got up from bed and went to take a quick shower, i got dressed up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I quickly ate breakfast and started walking to my new school.

The moment i arrived at my new school everyone started staring at me and saying to their friends "Oh, look a new student" and yet no one came to talk to me.

I didn't know anyone from that school. But while i was walking by i got the scare of my life, there was Jinsoo, the guy that used to bully me the most in my old school. I DIDNT KNOW THAT HE WAS CHANGING SCHOOLS.

I tried to walk fast so he won't see me but he saw me. The moment he saw me he grabbed me from my shirt and slammed me onto the lockers.
"Oh look whos here, Park jimin."
"Leave me alone Jinsoo"
"Why would I? You're my favourite victim"
Exactly when he finished that sentence he punched my face, leaving me on the floor.
A guy that i dont know went and pushed Jinsoo.
"Leave him alone" he said.
Jinsoo got up and was about to start a fight with that guy, but 5 other guys went in and Jinsoo just gave up and ran away.
The guy who pushed Jinsoo helped me get up from the floor.
"Thank you for helping me out" I said.
"It's no problem at all" he said. "My name is Min Yoongi"
"I'm Park Jimin"
"Jimin if you want you can hang out with us"
"Wait really?"
"Yes of course"
He started walking and i followed him.
"Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook, this is Jimin he will be staying with us."
All of them came asking me how I am because of that fight, except one, i believe he was Jungkook.