Chapter 9

~Jimins Pov~

"Jinsoo is my brother"

Exactly when he said those words my heart stopped.

"You are joking right?"
"No Jimin. The reason he transferred to this school is because our parents were tired of having to go to different schools whenever one of us has a problem, because if my mum for example picked up my brother she had to also come here to pick me up, and you know what a troublemaker Jinsoo is"
"Jungkook please just move away from me" I said with tears filling up my eyes.
"Jimin, I am nothing like him... please trust me"
"How can I Jungkook??? You know what, I'm leaving"

I turned around so i will walk away but he quickly grabbed me from my wrist.

"Please dont go"
"Why would I stay? And now knowing that Jinsoo is your brother it makes it even worse"
"I told you now because it would be worse if i told you later" he said crying his eyes out.
"So why didn't you tell me in the first week that we met?"
"Because I knew that you would just ghost me right away, thats why i gave some time so we become closer"
"Oh"
"And please do trust me about that we don't have similar personalities... if you dont believe me ask the others"
"Okok don't worry I do believe you now" I said as I noticed how genuine he is looking right now
"You want to know the reason that me and Jinsoo dont get along?"
"Ye sure"
"He bullies me because of my sexuality.. MY OWN BROTHER"
"I know the feeling about getting bullied because of my sexuality but i never got bullied by my own brother.. so if you want we can talk about it whenever you want"
"Thank you Jimin."
"You're welcome Jungkook"
"Umm remember last time when i saved you from him?"
"Ye what about it?"
"You dont have an idea how much he started messing with me and pushing me around and hitting me when we arrived home" he said crying more than earlier.

I quickly hugged him and he continued crying on my shoulder.

"Jungkook im sorry about ghosting you lately"
"Its ok Jimin"
"Let's go to the bathroom to wash your face a bit"
"Okay" He said, face full of tears

We went to the bathroom and he washed his face.

"You want to go to the others now or do you want to talk a bit more?"
"No it's fine let's go"

We walked to the table and when Yoongi saw me he wanted to talk to me instantly and he sounded furious.

"What took you so long?" He said with a firm voice.
"I was comforting Jungkook"
"And why?"
"He was crying"
"Jungkook? Crying? Thats fucking impossible. Listen Jimin stop making excuses."
"Im not Yoongi please believe me"
"I SAW YOU HUGGING HIM JIMIN"
"I hugged him because he was crying"
"You know what Jimin I can't continue like this"
"Continue like what?"
"You lying to me... I'm breaking up with you"

When he said that he left. I started crying instantly, I was telling him the truth and yet he didn't believe me.