Chapter 6

~Jimins Pov~

I quickly pulled away from the kiss. WHAT HAVE I DONE?

"Jimin that was a-"
"JUNGKOOK I HAVE A BOYFRIEND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I KISSED YOU BACK"
"That shows that you like me"
"No, I don't like you Jungkook.. Yoongi is my boyfriend.."
"So what was that kiss? You wouldn't have kissed me back if you dont like me"
"Just please get out of my house"

He got up from the couch and walked out of my house.

I feel so bad, Yoongi is my boyfriend not Jungkook and yet I gave my first kiss to Jungkook. Okay and maybe I have some tiny feelings for Jungkook but that doesn't change the fact that I'm with Yoongi.

~Jungkook Pov~

I got out of Jimins house with tears falling down from my eyes. I got in the car and I just put my head on the steering wheel. Hearing him say that he doesn't like me hurt me a lot, I usually don't catch feeling for someone this fast and when I get rejected I don't usually cry... but Jimin is different.

I picked up my phone and texted Hoseok.

Jungkook: Hey. Can we meet? I need to talk to you
Hoseok: Ok sure. Where are we meeting?
Jungkook: At the cafeteria next to my house.
Hoseok:  I'll be there soon.
Jungkook: Ok don't take long.

I drove to the cafeteria and found a table. Around 20 minutes later Hoseok came.

"Sorry that i took so long"
"It's ok don't worry"
"So what do you want to talk about"
"I messed up everything"
"What do you mean?"
"So you know that my brother beaten up Jimin"
"Yeah?"
"Well after i took Jimin to the hospital and the doctors told him to take the day off to rest. And i stayed with Jimin so I can take care of him.."
"And what's wrong with that?"
"Well we started watching a movie after he ate and half way through the movie our eyes locked together.. and i kissed him and he kissed me back"
"Oh shit. What happened after that?"
"He kicked me out of his house"
"I literally don't know what to say"
"I'm so sorry Hoseok, not only i messed up everything for me but I kinda messed up things for you"
"It's ok really Jungkook, dont worry about it. Trust me things will get fixed"
"I hope so"
"They will a time or another"
"Oh and can you please not tell anyone that I kissed Jimin"
"Of course I won't tell anyone, don't worry"
"Thank you Hoseok"
"It's no problem at all. Listen i have to go I have some stuff to do at home"
"Oh ok bye"
"Byeeee"

After that I went home and took a shower and went to bed. I literally cried myself to sleep.

~Jimins Pov~

I couldn't even sleep. I didn't stop thinking about what a bad boyfriend I am. I couldn't tell him that I kissed Jungkook because i don't wanna break his heart. At this point i don't know what i should do. After about 45 minutes of thinking and crying I managed to sleep.